8 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Bowers hated the Jews because they were part of a national organization PROMOTING THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS coming into the USA. 

Pay me my 5k USD you welching faggot 

Just now, Momorider said:

They Killed Jesus retard, dont you know anything :guzzle: 

They were only doing what god programmed them to do........its all the shit they done after that causes people to hate them :lol: 

If I was a Rabbi, I would hire a fukken nut like me in plainclothes, sitting off to the side as a security guard. I would have capped Bowers with my S&W .357 Combat Masterpiece  before  the faggot knew what hit him. 

Around 1980-82 our department was threatened by a Hell's Angels chapter. They needed someone to sit in a car in the parking lot with a Reminton 870, in case they pulled up and started shooting. 

They ( Chief, Admin ) needed someone who they felt could, and would take out the Angels if it came to that. A great shooter, tougher than a US MARINE CORPS GUNNERY SGT. 

Guess who they picked???   :whistle:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In your prime.....on your best day. I would beat you within half an inch of your life with my hands. 

Why, how are you so UFC tough? 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Retard!!! you fukker? I was kinda' defending you but now I see you ARE a fuckstick. No wonder they all hate you. 

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And you believe that ancient religious bullshit? 

What do you care what they did to Jesus? Is it even true? 

Fukken MOMO. 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I was a Rabbi, I would hire a fukken nut like me in plainclothes, sitting off to the side as a security guard. I would have capped Bowers with my S&W .357 Combat Masterpiece  before  the faggot knew what hit him. 

Around 1980-82 our department was threatened by a Hell's Angels chapter. They needed someone to sit in a car in the parking lot with a Reminton 870, in case they pulled up and started shooting. 

They ( Chief, Admin ) needed someone who they felt could, and would take out the Angels if it came to that. A great shooter, tougher than a US MARINE CORPS GUNNERY SGT. 

Guess who they picked???   :whistle:

My guess would be some loudmouth shithead that they could watch shit his pants when the first motorcycle drove by.

Did they choose you?

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not much.....but I can take a beating and keep fighting !!!!!!!!!!111

It explains your mild brain damage. Encephalopathy.............you got it. 

You need another good beating. 

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My guess would be some loudmouth shithead that they could watch shit his pants when the first motorcycle drove by.

Did they choose you?

No. 

Suck a nigga dick, faggot. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! Now I see why KEV hates you, you old piece of shit!! :finger2:

Cuz I know your a stupid fucking Retard and you are assbuds with a known Faggot :lol: 

Edited by Momorider

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It explains your mild brain damage. Encephalopathy.............you got it. 

You need another good beating. 

Man....all those beatings I took and I can still comprehend the difference between a track and a wheel........what the fuck happened to you? Does semen ingestion make someone way fucking dumber than constant beatings to the skull?

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Cuz I know your a stupid fucking Retard and you are assbuds with a known Faggot :lol: 

HA!HA!HA! You're a fukken shut-in old bastid, meat slapper!!! No wonder Kev hates you!! Tell me where you live in case I ever make it up to Canada, so I can stop by and kick yor ass.  Fukken scatologist!!

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man....all those beatings I took and I can still comprehend the difference between a track and a wheel........what the fuck happened to you? Does semen ingestion make someone way fucking dumber than constant beatings to the skull?

Well obviously semen intake does make people dumb, 'cause you're dumber than a box of rocks. 

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Retard!!! you fukker? I was kinda' defending you but now I see you ARE a fuckstick. No wonder they all hate you. 

yes momo the homo, not sure why you defend a known GAY!