Is hillary a republican plant?

Rod

all the dems here call her a republican. And she's about the worst presidential candidate of all time. She's ran about the worst campaign ever and it really shows in her devastating poll numbers. Is she a republican plant to get Trump elected?

Just now, Sludgey said:

all the dems here call her a republican. And she's about the worst presidential candidate of all time. She's ran about the worst campaign ever and it really shows in her devastating poll numbers. Is she a republican plant to get Trump elected?

Sounds factual

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Which one is lying? :lol:

Its called mutual respect for the office and what it takes to do the job.   I think you could be surprised what that can do for even those that share widely different views of governing.   I hardly hear them say BEST friends.  I can respect both of them for removing politics after the fact.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Its called mutual respect for the office and what it takes to do the job.   I think you could be surprised what that can do for even those that share widely different views of governing.   I hardly hear them say BEST friends.

They call each other out of respect? :lol:

Go ahead and google, brah. They are besties... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They call each other out of respect? :lol:

Go ahead and google, brah. They are besties... :lol:

Didn't say they weren't friends.   Just doubting the besties brah.....

Until I hear about GWB going on some plane to a private Island to be with underage women with Billy I see the "friendship" for what it is.  

Shit dude listen to the interview.   They struggle to even admit they talked on occasion when Bush was POTUS.   Clinton never called Bush.

Edited by Highmark

50 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Wait......I thought the Dems here called Trump the plant to help get Hillary elected? This clown show just keeps evolving

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

th?id=OIP.M281859065f231c855e872cc1d05c0ab5o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=322&h=182

capt.d4464e6703fe4aadad63d7f0bb53b882.tulane_commencement_clinton_bush_laab123.jpg

medium_bushclinton.JPG

LOL, you took all that time for this topic?   Nice job.  :lmao:  Of course it would be really unusual for former Presidents to be at events together.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

LOL, you took all that time for this topic?   Nice job.  :lmao:  Of course it would be really unusual for former Presidents to be at events together.  

Yeah I doubt the photographer is invited to the skull and bones meetings at bohemian Grove... :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah I doubt the photographer is invited to the skull and bones meetings at bohemian Grove... :lol:

the bohemian grove. hahahahahaha. had a co worker tell me with a straight face about the eating of babies there by all the leaders of the world