Check your account email address ×

So the bombs are fake

Rod

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The legal principle is the same, as if they were actual bombs. If I walk into a convenience store with my hand in my pocket indicating I have a gun, IT IS AN ARMED ROBBERY. 

If they catch this guy, he's in big trouble...................terroristic threats. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So if the can’t work, why would an R send them? That wouldn’t make sense. A radical R doemestic terrorist wouldn’t send something that can’t do its job...

But a Dem doing this, makes perfect sense. They get the perfect reaction with zero threat to their people. 

Staged bullshit. Hope the catch the guy ad he’s a dem operative. That would be good fun. 

Well it’s proven fact trump voters are downright dumb. So don’t be so sure this wasn’t one

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Well it’s proven fact trump voters are downright dumb. So don’t be so sure this wasn’t one

Almost dumb enough to believe the collusion narrative....

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

deplorables you fucking twat

Keep it up.. we love it

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So if the can’t work, why would an R send them? That wouldn’t make sense. A radical R doemestic terrorist wouldn’t send something that can’t do its job...

But a Dem doing this, makes perfect sense. They get the perfect reaction with zero threat to their people. 

Staged bullshit. Hope the catch the guy ad he’s a dem operative. That would be good fun. 

I bet they almost catch him, but he commits suicide as they are closing in. I guessing  he shoots himself in the back of the head, twice 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If this is a dem plot, then I say excellent. It’s a great strategy against the trump lies.  

of course you would you un-American piece of shit

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So have you prepared yourself for Nov 7th?  

PS.  Trump isn't on the ballot.  

he's acting like it, damn near every night. funny i don't read any complaints about that from you and others about it. :dunno:

49 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If this is a dem plot, then I say excellent. It’s a great strategy against the trump lies.  

I just hope some  trump supporters are hurt & killed!  

BONUS !!!!!!!   

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

he's acting like it, damn near every night. funny i don't read any complaints about that from you and others about it. :dunno:

how did it work out for your brown king and you when he did the same thing 3 Times.lmfao