Trump’s phone

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought all the resident security experts would be all over this. After all the crying and screaming about Hillary, yet here trump is using an unsecured phone :lol:

Does he receive or disseminate classified info from his private unsecured phone?

Because if you can show that he does everyone would be outraged. In the meantime all you have is some fluff piece with nothing of substance stating trump uses an unsecured phone to call friends from time to time

I mean it isnt like he has a private server that had been hacked filled with classified info .......or one of his drivers was a fucking Chinese spy for 20 years

fucking hack 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought all the resident security experts would be all over this. After all the crying and screaming about Hillary, yet here trump is using an unsecured phone :lol:

Has been for over a year. I posted about this months ago but the neocons could care less.

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Does he receive or disseminate classified info from his private unsecured phone?

Because if you can show that he does everyone would be outraged. In the meantime all you have is some fluff piece with nothing of substance stating trump uses an unsecured phone to call friends from time to time

I mean it isnt like he has a private server that had been hacked filled with classified info .......or one of his drivers was a fucking Chinese spy for 20 years

fucking hack 

:lol:

maybe he has several phones, one labeled “friends”

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Has been for over a year. I posted about this months ago but the neocons could care less.

oh no he not only uses the secure lone at the WH but also has a phone he calls his friends on . just shut the fuck up do you really give a shit ? 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

fucking hack 

You fuckin dick. Read the link you putz

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh no he not only uses the secure lone at the WH but also has a phone he calls his friends on . just shut the fuck up do you really give a shit ? 

You mean the friends that tell him what companies to tweet bad things about after they’ve shorted them?  Or the friends in the arms industry that told him to restart the arms race?

Trumpsters. : we need to decrease all government spending, that’s why I voted for trump.  We need to tackle the deficit  

Trump. I’m increasing the military budget and restarting the arms race even though I already increased the deficit while the economy was booming  

Trumpsters.   Yaaay.  He’s the greatest.   We love debt and government spending because we are stupid shits just like ez

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean the friends that tell him what companies to tweet bad things about after they’ve shorted them?  Or the friends in the arms industry that told him to restart the arms race?

Trumpsters. : we need to decrease all government spending, that’s why I voted for trump.  We need to tackle the deficit  

Trump. I’m increasing the military budget and restarting the arms race even though I already increased the deficit while the economy was booming  

Trumpsters.   Yaaay.  He’s the greatest.   We love debt and government spending because we are stupid shits just like ez

Trudeau- "I'm just basically a faggot"

Rev- *gurgle*

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Looks to me like he did, you on the other hand either didn't read it or can't comprehend what you read.

So to clarify, you have no problem with trump using an unsecured phone, allowing foreign countries to listen in.

Mr. Trump’s use of his iPhones was detailed by several current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so they could discuss classified intelligence and sensitive security arrangements.

4EuU3A7.gif