Jimmy lays it out for you

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Also why slinger and tool kit have disappeared. Egg on face hackery is not a good look. 

At least they are smart enough to disappear and lick their wounds......MC just doddles along not even knowing what he said the day before :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

At least they are smart enough to disappear and lick their wounds......MC just doddles along not even knowing what he said the day before :lol: 

Abe is old. Let's cut him some slack. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Abe is old. Let's cut him some slack. 

I like Richy........we understand each other. Him a Mass liberal poorly disguising himself as an independent .....me a dignified man of integrity.... an even keeled free thinker disguised as a homicidal bi-polar throat slasher. We share a certain something 

Just now, f7ben said:

I like Richy........we understand each other. Him a Mass liberal poorly disguising himself as an independent .....me a dignified man of integrity.... an even keeled free thinker disguised as a homicidal bi-polar throat slasher. We share a certain something 

That post is very derpbroskiesque...

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

At the end of the day I think mc is a good guy. But he just makes it too easy. 

9 minutes ago, JEFF said:

At the end of the day I think mc is a good guy. But he just makes it too easy. 

We're all good guys. I would bet money on it almost universally. I've met a lot of forum members and liked almost every single one. Still call many friend

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Shut up. At least I’m not a full time crash test dummy.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Have you revealed your Momo’s Siamese twin joined at the dick yet?

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Plot twist: Bhen’s dick also happens to be joined to Momo’s mouth. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

Sick fudge packing sodomites all over this place :gfight: Fucking homos 

Interesting how it’s all documented about how internal polling from as far back as 2015 showed that Hillary Clinton’s coziness with the Russians was her Achilles Heel so the plan the entire time was to turn that around on trump 

and the collusion narrative was manufactured the night of the loss 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Interesting how it’s all documented about how internal polling from as far back as 2015 showed that Hillary Clinton’s coziness with the Russians was her Achilles Heel so the plan the entire time was to turn that around on trump 

and the collusion narrative was manufactured the night of the loss 

Yep....spelled out in black and white yet then usual disphots  ignore it and you also heard the guests  say that nobody cares about the Russia bullshit yet Dems keep trying to force  feed it.

So, in the end, all that "Tic Toc", "Ducks in a row" & "Patience" rhetoric was on par with "Wire to wire", "Dump has no chance" & "Madame President" shit? Nice group of brainiacs there! :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So, in the end, all that "Tic Toc", "Ducks in a row" & "Patience" rhetoric was on par with "Wire to wire", "Dump has no chance" & "Madame President" shit? Nice group of brainiacs there! :lol: 

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. The only "evidence" any of us heard about "meddling" is Russians buying Facebook ads and Hillary's hacked emails. Neither of which have anything to do with Trump. It's just crybaby bullshit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. The only "evidence" any of us heard about "meddling" is Russians buying Facebook ads and Hillary's hacked emails. Neither of which have anything to do with Trump. It's just crybaby bullshit. 

It has to be so disappointing for them. 2 years later and we are back to self imposed forum time-outs

20 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Don’t forget the trump tower meeting set up. That’s all some need for evidence. :news: 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah. Throwing dirt in an election is now a problem. 

Only when a certain candidate loses and is looking for excuses. :news: