Obama talks about himself 137 times during speech for Hillary...

Momorider

Saw that early this morning.  The plea for the media to focus back on Trump was disgusting.  ....and the crowd cheered along.  :lol:I know ignorance is supposed to be bliss....but none of these people on the left ever seem that happy.  And they're still ignorant on top of it.  SO, that saying is out the fucking window.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not sure this isn't on purpose.   I mean what can he say that's positive about Hillary?   Well she's a woman so......:lmao:

Reality is I'm being serious, she is becoming toxic with the lies and her health.   

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump will never enter the white house........your head has been in your ass since day one.

You're an old liberal hippie that can't seem to grasp the problems your "group" has caused.  A bunch of activists that have no desire to work or do anything productive, instead just cause chaos.  Take a good look back at history, name one hippie that has been productive in the United States.

Edited by racer254

He is a couple of questions to make you think about what you have been told.

How many times have you fainted?  It is a common occurrence according to the liberal media.

How many days have you had to take off work due to falling down and bumping your head?  Hillary needed 6 months.

Are congressional investigations common for a POTUS candidate?

Is it common for a POTUS candidate to have everyone but the candidate campaigning?

Why is clinton constantly trying to distort the truth?  Was it pneumonia or dehydration?  Was it a video or terrorist attack?

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He is a couple of questions to make you think about what you have been told.

How many times have you fainted?  It is a common occurrence according to the liberal media.

How many days have you had to take off work due to falling down and bumping your head?  Hillary needed 6 months.

Are congressional investigations common for a POTUS candidate?

Is it common for a POTUS candidate to have everyone but the candidate campaigning?

Why is clinton constantly trying to distort the truth?  Was it pneumonia or dehydration?  Was it a video or terrorist attack?

Is it common for anyone running for any office to hide from the public?

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You're an old liberal hippie that can't seem to grasp the problems your "group" has caused.  A bunch of activists that have no desire to work or do anything productive, instead just cause chaos.  Take a good look back at history, name one hippie that has been productive in the United States.

And that generation is dieing off more every day  :news: 

Just now, Cold War said:

Is it common for anyone running for any office to hide from the public?

Trump has been gaining in the polls for a week now. She better get off her ass, the momentum seems to have swung to him.

Her credibility is swirling the drain right now. Good. 

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Trump has been gaining in the polls for a week now. She better get off her ass, the momentum seems to have swung to him.

Her credibility is swirling the drain right now. Good. 

Trump has been out on the campaign trail while Clinton has been more concerned with fundraising.

Capture.JPG

Clearly he is working harder than her.  I used to wonder if he was all that serious about it.  I think you have to be, nobody in their right mind does this type of schedule without an incentive big enough.  And it sure as hell isn't money for him.  I think Americans are starting to take him a lot more seriously.  I still have some doubt but I can admit it, I'm taking him more seriously now too.  

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm sure his ego is a big part of why he is running. But I do agree that he does seem to be taking it more seriously lately.

I think that's the big concern to me.  Should he win, even though he's just the figure head, can his ego stay in check and will he continue working as a leader for the full term? In my eyes, he (or his team) do not need to work that hard as a leaders to do better than what we have had for world representation these last eight.

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think that's the big concern to me.  Should he win, even though he's just the figure head, can his ego stay in check and will he continue working as a leader for the full term? In my eyes, he (or his team) do not need to work that hard as a leaders to do better than what we have had for world representation these last eight.

He will work more than any POTUS ever has :news: He is a workaholic in the purist sense, its all he knows, he will want a legacy of making America greater than it has ever been and a carving on Mt Rushmore :lol: 

Just now, Momorider said:

He will work more than any POTUS ever has :news: He is a workaholic in the purist sense, its all he knows, he will want a legacy of making America greater than it has ever been and a carving on Mt Rushmore :lol: 

:lol:Good points.....how the fuck are they gonna capture his hair in rock?  A job for some fine geological engineers no doubt.  :lol: