China Murders Head of Interpol, Not a Peep from F7Ben

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Hey dipshit You’re so quick run your mouth you don’t read. He asked me where the edge is. I said I’ve never talked about an edge. So once again you’re wrong You dumbfuck 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love when someone who’s proven wrong can’t admit they were wrong and apologize. It shows your character or should I say lack of!!!

385F0E19-6D1D-4A07-A237-2009E746EFAD.thumb.png.33e23d4bb14026035a9cc1bfbe0cf66d.png

Whoops. Would you like to suck start a shotgun now? K thx. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

385F0E19-6D1D-4A07-A237-2009E746EFAD.thumb.png.33e23d4bb14026035a9cc1bfbe0cf66d.png

Whoops. Would you like to suck start a shotgun now? K thx. 

That was a question asked of me dipshit. I never promoted an edge. Way to twist that post. You’re such a clown 🤡 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“There could be an edge as well.”

You’ve been Khashoggi’d. Bye Felicia. 

:lol: It may be a while before something funnier may be coined.

Just now, Woodtick said:

A country’s embassy is the same as their soil.

Just let him go.  It’s his therapy.....apparently.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“There could be an edge as well.”

You’ve been Khashoggi’d. Bye Felicia. 

It was a question possed to me not something I was promoting period and of story. Its there in black and white

146383ED-2DB5-473A-8725-C1EE26BE3483.png

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s in black and white. Like I said you lack Character. 

You literally respond, “there could be an edge as well” to his question of how is there not an edge. I know I’m not fluent in 73er derp drivel, but in normal speak saying, “there could be an edge” means you feel it’s possible there is an edge. 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....not a consulate though

You are wrong, look it up. I’ve done work in consulates. I actually helped build a still in the US Embassy in Kuwait.  Big party’s are held in Embassy’s in the Mid East where alcohol is illegal. There are a bunch of consulates in Chicago. Embassies are only found in the capital city of the host county. 

3300744B-CDC9-49A5-8107-76279C2E3D90.png

Edited by Woodtick

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You literally respond, “there could be an edge as well” to his question of how is there not an edge. I know I’m not fluent in 73er derp drivel, but in normal speak saying, “there could be an edge” means you feel it’s possible there is an edge. 

You litterly can’t read or don’t understand context. Again zero Character :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It was a question possed to me not something I was promoting period and of story. Its there in black and white

146383ED-2DB5-473A-8725-C1EE26BE3483.png

Whoa!!!!! Slow down there.  I hope these questions aren't pushing you over the EDGE!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2018 at 8:49 PM, Woodtick said:

You are wrong, look it up. I’ve done work in consulates. I actually helped build a still in the US Embassy in Kuwait.  Big party’s are held in Embassy’s in the Mid East where alcohol is illegal. There are a bunch of consulates in Chicago. Embassies are only found in the capital city of the host county. 

3300744B-CDC9-49A5-8107-76279C2E3D90.png

you're an idiot. your post literally supports what Bhent and I said :lol:

ONLY embassys are considered sovereign. consulates are not. yes, diplomats are immune and police are not allowed in their working areas, but they can go inside the consulate and do have jurisdiction there.