China Murders Head of Interpol, Not a Peep from F7Ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I read an article ....it stated at the very least if there was a credible threat against him we needed to make him aware and arrange for his protection. 

You read an article? Was it this one? 

https://qz.com/1428499/jamal-khashoggi-what-trump-owes-khashoggi-under-us-law-and-constitution/

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No but that was a good article. I hadn't read that his children were citizens. 

Sounds like the US should have warned him of the possible threat he was facing. It also sounds like the US found out about it just one day before his murder. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

LOL. 

Why do you really care about the guy SA knocked off?   Come on spill it. Why so much emotion for the guy?  

You might want to ask yourself why internationally there’s concern about this situation. Answer that and you’ll understand. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Was Been this upset when Daniel Pearl was murdered?

Negative. Ben is very selective with his outrage. He only has so much to go around.  He must use it sparingly. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe the Interpol guy fell off the edge of the earth 

You homos are so triggered by the flat earth. The best part is you keep talking about things I've never mentioned before IE and Edge. :lol:

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Negative. Ben is very selective with his outrage. He only has so much. He must use it sparingly. 

I disagree.  Ben’s system can manufacture a seemingly endless supply of outrage (real and fake). It’s what makes me simultaneously want to hold him close in my warm, bosomy embrace but also de-flesh his face and tear him limb from limb.

:lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I disagree.  Ben’s system can manufacture a seemingly endless supply of outrage (real and fake). It’s what makes me simultaneously want to hold him close in my warm, bosomy embrace but also de-flesh his face and tear him limb from limb.

:lol:

Bens selective outrage is very selective. No question about that. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

he was not a US citizen so IDGAF.  Turks have every reason to be pissed although by doing it on the embassy grounds technically they killed him in Saudi Arabia as it's sovereign.  

it wasn't an embassy, it was a consolate. big difference legally. an embassy is considered sovereign whereas a consolate is considered leased property... hell legally the cops have every authority to march into a consolate up to the point where officials have offices. generally they don't as a matter of courtesy but legally a consulate is just a leased property.

LOL at this whole debacle of F7anbeNtA getting all riled up over someone having the balls to do something bEnT screams about doing on a daily basis on here. He should be proud of the methods employed in the slaying of this non citizen.  Someone showed the passion to actually follow through with it instead of constantly throwing out countless threats of slaying US politicians in the most gruesome ways imaginable, then falling asleep on the couch... :lol:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You homos are so triggered by the flat earth. The best part is you keep talking about things I've never mentioned before IE and Edge. :lol:

Yes you have. You talked about there being a giant ice wall. That isn’t the best part. The best part is you argued that the earth is flat. That will always be the best part.

1 hour ago, revkev6 said:

it wasn't an embassy, it was a consolate. big difference legally. an embassy is considered sovereign whereas a consolate is considered leased property... hell legally the cops have every authority to march into a consolate up to the point where officials have offices. generally they don't as a matter of courtesy but legally a consulate is just a leased property.

forgot it was their consulate not embassy so yes not sovereign ground.  

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes you have. You talked about there being a giant ice wall. That isn’t the best part. The best part is you argued that the earth is flat. That will always be the best part.

Hey dipshit You’re so quick run your mouth you don’t read. He asked me where the edge is. I said I’ve never talked about an edge. So once again you’re wrong You dumbfuck 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Hey dipshit You’re so quick run your mouth you don’t read. He asked me where the edge is. I said I’ve never talked about an edge. So once again you’re wrong You dumbfuck 

I love when someone who entertains the idea of the earth being flat calls someone a dumb fuck. That is a level of irony not seen in many moons.. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love when someone who entertains the idea of the earth being flat calls someone a dumb fuck. That is a level of irony not seen in many moons.. 

I love when someone who’s proven wrong can’t admit they were wrong and apologize. It shows your character or should I say lack of!!!