China Murders Head of Interpol, Not a Peep from F7Ben

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/10/05/world/europe/meng-hongwei-missing-interpol.amp.html

Poor @f7ben  So unraveled about some random  reported killed by SA he completely missed this bit of news. 

Talk about lead around by the nose.  

Yah....cause obviously I'm a huge fan of china......good lord. 

You have a serious case of whataboutism. Its fucking pathetic.

Trump Defense Syndrome.....just as real and laughable as the Derangement version

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....cause obviously I'm a huge fan of china......good lord. 

You have a serious case of whataboutism. Its fucking pathetic.

Trump Defense Syndrome.....just as real and laughable as the Derangement version

I’m just curious why do we give a fuck about a non American journalist being killed by the Saudis?? 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m just curious why do we give a fuck about a non American journalist being killed by the Saudis?? 

Kill yourself stat

Edited by f7ben

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/10/05/world/europe/meng-hongwei-missing-interpol.amp.html

Poor @f7ben  So unraveled about some random  reported killed by SA he completely missed this bit of news. 

Talk about lead around by the nose.  

China and the US are allies now? Who knew! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The two situations have zero in common....nothing. You really have to be a fucking moron to see them as similar in any way

Just now, frenchy said:

China and the US are allies now? Who knew! 

The Frog 🐸 gets it and the Gnome doesn’t.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Frog 🐸 gets it and the Gnome doesn’t.

Also there is zero evidence of anything to do with this guy other than he is missing. Turkey provided what was said to be 100% authentic proof with incredible detail as to what the Saudis did to Khashoggi.........its fucking laughable to compare them......and even more laughable that anyone thinks I would be anything but 100% outraged at China and condemning them in the strongest way possible.

Trump has ruined some people who's brains once worked......Tom is one of them. He's compelled to defend trump at any cost no different than MC is compelled to blame Trump for everything from the Titanic sinking to his hangnail. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

agreed,  it's up to every country to decide how to treat their citizens not us.  Do it on our soil it's our business otherwise we can just STFU about it.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed,  it's up to every country to decide how to treat their citizens not us.  Do it on our soil it's our business otherwise we can just STFU about it.

He was a US resident and he was not murdered on Saudi soil. Kill yourself you fucking retard 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also there is zero evidence of anything to do with this guy other than he is missing. Turkey provided what was said to be 100% authentic proof with incredible detail as to what the Saudis did to Khashoggi.........its fucking laughable to compare them......and even more laughable that anyone thinks I would be anything but 100% outraged at China and condemning them in the strongest way possible.

Trump has ruined some people who's brains once worked......Tom is one of them. He's compelled to defend trump at any cost no different than MC is compelled to blame Trump for everything from the Titanic sinking to his hangnail. 

LOL. 

Why do you really care about the guy SA knocked off?   Come on spill it. Why so much emotion for the guy?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

LOL. 

Why do you really care about the guy SA knocked off?   Come on spill it. Why so much emotion for the guy?  

I've explained it to you 10x JTSRXjr........now move along

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

A us resident. :lol2:

Are you fucking drunk....do I need to explain what the term resident means 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He was a US resident and he was not murdered on Saudi soil. Kill yourself you fucking retard 

he was not a US citizen so IDGAF.  Turks have every reason to be pissed although by doing it on the embassy grounds technically they killed him in Saudi Arabia as it's sovereign.  

• Thanks 1