Notice anything about the migrant caravan?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Reality is many democraps know this is not a winning issue for them before the election, especially in the manner the migrant caravan is being done.   I have yet to see many on TV talking about it and I surely haven't seen many campaign ads mentioning it.  

This is turning radioactive for the Dems.  Again, piss-poor pants shitting idiots running that show.  It's a disgrace.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Man.......they need something. Russia turned out to be exposed as nothing , they blew their load fighting Kavanaugh and failed to even get their whole party in line on that......and now this bullshit. 

Dems are ruining this country by gift wrapping generational control for the worthless republicans 

Well, the R's are most definitely the better of the two evils right now.  I've mentioned the "correction" several times.  HOWEVER, it seems the Dems are clearly leaving us with but one intact party come 2020.  In a shit-assed two party system...this sucks.  But, you can't stop them from committing suicide.  It's clearly what they want with their failed lie and failed narratives one after another after another.  I mean.  It's like they are taking leadership from MC or something.  Idiots!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 2strokemerc said:

I don't know why they would be carrying their  country's flag. You do that when you're proud. They are running from the shit hole. Nothing there to be proud of.

I wondered about that myself. Not to mention it could make some Americans less welcoming.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Somethings up with this besides trying to pin being racist on the GOP.  Does the dems internal polling show they will lose both houses bad enough for Trump to make serious changes to immigration?  A get across before January message?

Edited by Highmark

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Somethings up with this besides trying to pin being racist on the GOP.  Does the dems internal polling show they will lose both houses bad enough for Trump to make serious changes to immigration?  A get across before January message?

I’ve read so many political theories (and conspiracy theories) on this shit show I’m not sure what to think anymore as to how it may turn out.  One thing seems clear, the Dems seem to be ateering clear of this leadings me to believe this is not boding well for them.

Gonna be interesting to see how it turns out.

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump rally in Houston this weekend. 

130B3376-75C8-49FD-A11F-19967D0C312B.jpeg

Both the Dems and the R’s are scared shitless of Trump.  The R’s are just enjoying his ride.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Man.......they need something. Russia turned out to be exposed as nothing , they blew their load fighting Kavanaugh and failed to even get their whole party in line on that......and now this bullshit. 

Dems are ruining this country by gift wrapping generational control for the worthless republicans 

Good post...........I think!?

4 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

I don't know why they would be carrying their  country's flag. You do that when you're proud. They are running from the shit hole. Nothing there to be proud of.

I don't get the whole flag worship. Anywhere. 

Barring a major, deadly civil/racial war killing MILLIONS,which probably will not happen, it's just a matter of time until white Christian European/America is overwhelmed. 

Actually, it's already happened.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's really too bad white fright couldn't produce electricity, because it seems to be a limitless renewable resource.

Because all white folks think just like that grumpy old fuck, right? Even for you this is a stretch moto...