Notice anything about the migrant caravan?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why aren't these people doing anything to change their own country?

:lol:

Just when I think I’ve read all the idiocy possible in comes Racer to make my day!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Doctored fake photos ginning up the rethug base.....success!

Did the migrant family staying with you make that claim or DU?  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

Just when I think I’ve read all the idiocy possible in comes Racer to make my day!!!!!!

Because you can't answer the question?  Just fall in line with the narrative, it suits you.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Because you can't answer the question?  Just fall in line with the narrative, it suits you.

Yeah I guess all these Mexicans and Central Americans travel all that way because they would rather suffer the hardships of that instead of taking advantage of all the opportunities afforded them in their home countries. Countries by the way that have been exploited and fucked with for decades by The United States and others.

BTW genius what is  your answer?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I guess all these Mexicans and Central Americans travel all that way because they would rather suffer the hardships of that instead of taking advantage of all the opportunities afforded them in their home countries. Countries by the way that have been exploited and fucked with for decades by The United States and others.

Oh, so you blame the United States?  I don't have an answer, I personally think it's a big show.

Just now, racer254 said:

Oh, so you blame the United States?  I don't have an answer, I personally think it's a big show.

Are you denying that we have been fucking around in Central America for decades? So you call me out  following a narrative while you are following the it’s all for show narrative....dude just stop...seriously.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you denying that we have been fucking around in Central America for decades? So you call me out  following a narrative while you are following the it’s all for show narrative....dude just stop...seriously.

Honestly, I don't give 2 shits about it.  If they come in to this country legally, great.  But, these people are already being groomed to hate Trump by the media.  You should really ask yourself why that is?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Honestly, I don't give 2 shits about it.  If they come in to this country legally, great.  But, these people are already being groomed to hate Trump by the media.  You should really ask yourself why that is?

I asked you to just stop....it’s for your own good.👍🏿

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

hopefully eating and shitting out of the same trough will equal a good case of cronic wasting disease.

Reality is many democraps know this is not a winning issue for them before the election, especially in the manner the migrant caravan is being done.   I have yet to see many on TV talking about it and I surely haven't seen many campaign ads mentioning it.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is many democraps know this is not a winning issue for them before the election, especially in the manner the migrant caravan is being done.   I have yet to see many on TV talking about it and I surely haven't seen many campaign ads mentioning it.  

Man.......they need something. Russia turned out to be exposed as nothing , they blew their load fighting Kavanaugh and failed to even get their whole party in line on that......and now this bullshit. 

Dems are ruining this country by gift wrapping generational control for the worthless republicans 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

No local politicians are  jumping in. 

Even my local news is treading lightly.  Too close to election to jump on this shit bomb without knowing which way  public opinion is going to go. I have yet to hear one person voice private support.  

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Why aren't these people doing anything to change their own country?

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

No, it's for YOUR own good.  I just make you look foolish.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

So, why can't anyone help them get the proper paperwork filled out before they get to the border?

The tax cut thread refreshed my memory.....all questions and zero answers....fuck you are a stupid halfwit.