Notice anything about the migrant caravan?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No I’m saying your bet is fucking stupid since it’s opinion or conjecture until there is a legal process... Did you miss the part where I said I agree with you? 

then say i won the bet and be done with it, like you did prior. but you can't do that, you have to play this pussyfooting, cowardly shit instead.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

then say i won the bet and be done with it, like you did prior. but you can't do that, you have to play this pussyfooting, cowardly shit instead.

I think you won you fucking retard... Holy shit can you read? But that wasn’t the point. A reasonable person could disagree with me. THE FUCKING POINT IS ANY MORON WHO MAKES A BET LIKE THIS IS DUMB!

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Anyone who makes a bet on something like this that doesn’t have a conviction for the stated illegalities as the determining factor of winner or loser is fucking stupid. 

Basically you two have a bet based on either of your own specific interpretations. Now you just sit and call each other a welcher. Lol... 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think you won you fucking retard... Holy shit can you read? But that wasn’t the point. A reasonable person could disagree with me. THE FUCKING POINT IS ANY MORON WHO MAKES A BET LIKE THIS IS DUMB!

IT WAS THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Because the people who lied about meeting, then lied about the purpose of the meeting, said so :lol:

Jr. said what the meeting was about the day after it became public knowledge when he released his email chain  never lied about the meeting or what the purpose was the only one in this thread lying is you :lies:  

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Jr. said what the meeting was about the day after it became public knowledge when he released his email chain  never lied about the meeting or what the purpose was the only one in this thread lying is you :lies:  

:lol:

First of all.....this lawyer was not a Russian Operative. Nothing was exchanged because there was nothing to exchange. 

I'd like to know......what part of the definition of collusion Slinger cant get his mind around

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

First of all.....this lawyer was not a Russian Operative. Nothing was exchanged because there was nothing to exchange. 

I'd like to know......what part of the definition of collusion Slinger cant get his mind around

When push comes to shove, it basically boils down to him redefining collusion to meaning talking to anyone of Russian heritage at any time 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I made the definition in the bet, and the welcher agreed to it. That’s all you need to know, dumb shit.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I made the definition in the bet, and the welcher agreed to it. That’s all you need to know, dumb shit.

You basically said that a presidential campaign that has any contact with anyone with a Russian sounding name for any reason was collusion. Thats complete garbage.

The bet was collusion with russia......not intent to get dirt on your political opponent from someone from russia

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You basically said that a presidential campaign that has any contact with anyone with a Russian sounding name for any reason was collusion. Thats complete garbage.

The bet was collusion with russia......not intent to get dirt on your political opponent from someone from russia

Shup up sludgey

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Shup up sludgey

Guess what........the DNC connected lawyer with zero official ties to the Kremlin acting on her own does not qualify as "russia"

You lose even by your own retarded ass definition. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Guess what........the DNC connected lawyer with zero official ties to the Kremlin acting on her own does not qualify as "russia"

You lose even by your own retarded ass definition. 

Maybe in .7momos world.... but not the real one

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Maybe in .7momos world.... but not the real one

in the real world Mueller wasted 2 years of everyones time at the behest of the establishment to distract from a populist president that they didnt want

so in other words........no collusion