Will Congress halt arms sale to SA?

1jkw

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think they will vote to halt sales until the Prince steps down.

They may delay it for their constituents sake.  They won’t halt it.  If you are waiting for their Prince to step down...well, you are delusional as fuck.  I mean, totally are up with TDS.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Post midterms maybe.....  nobody is touching this until after elections

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They may delay it for their constituents sake.  They won’t halt it.  If you are waiting for their Prince to step down...well, you are delusional as fuck.  I mean, totally are up with TDS.

I doubt the prince will step down, but I don't doubt Congress will vote to halt sales.  I think you have the worst case of TDS I've seen, you know, Trump Defense  Syndrome.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I doubt the prince will step down, but I don't doubt Congress will vote to halt sales.  I think you have the worst case of TDS I've seen, you know, Trump Defense  Syndrome.

Haha...nailed it but in Zderpskis defense he spews so much shit I don't think he knows what he is actually saying. 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you really think they will hault shit over 1 dead person ? fuck no lip service only untill another big red  ball starts bouncing for the sheep to follow 

It's a matter of optics, the world is watching.  It's not like they just shot the guy, they cut him up and lied about it. Add this to their deliberate killing of children in Yemen, gets hard to support them.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It's a matter of optics, the world is watching.  It's not like they just shot the guy, they cut him up and lied about it. Add this to their deliberate killing of children in Yemen, gets hard to support them.

again it is what it is and we will play along untill the next red ball bounces by it will fade from the headlines nothing will change .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

again it is what it is and we will play along untill the next red ball bounces by it will fade from the headlines nothing will change .

We'll know by the end of this week.

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Spare me.  You’re juat emotional about being wrong SOOOOOOO much.  Sorry I won’t share your emotional “wrongness”.  Don’t wait for it either.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...nailed it but in Zderpskis defense he spews so much shit I don't think he knows what he is actually saying. 

Fucking emotional half-wits unite!!!!!   :lmao:

Dude, go adopt a kitten or something.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Spare me.  You’re juat emotional about being wrong SOOOOOOO much.  Sorry I won’t share your emotional “wrongness”.  Don’t wait for it either.

Just pointed out your stupidity.  And once again you are too stupid to realize it.  But carry on with your long winded say nothing posts, or post up a meme.

I gave up on you EVER posting anything meaningful along time ago, the only thing I wait for, is to see is if you can top your previous stupidity and you never disappoint.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Just pointed out your stupidity.  And once again you are too stupid to realize it.  But carry on with your long winded say nothing posts, or post up a meme.

I gave up on you EVER posting anything meaningful along time ago, the only thing I wait for, is to see is if you can top your previous stupidity and you never disappoint.

Dummy.  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

This

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

It's all "Deception". The weaponry will just be going out the back door instead, bet on it. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-criticizes-saudi-account-khashoggi-s-death-claiming-deception-lies-n922546

4 minutes ago, irv said:

It's all "Deception". The weaponry will just be going out the back door instead, bet on it. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-criticizes-saudi-account-khashoggi-s-death-claiming-deception-lies-n922546

At this point nothing our government does would surprise me.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

At this point nothing our government does would surprise me.

Nope, me neither, and I'm not just talking about your Gov't. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

We'll know by the end of this week.

no you will know what they want you to . shit will still continue the way it always has . only diff is they will ship shit through CIA or some other agency and they will ship it to some air base on a war zone then it will be shipped from there to its original recipient 

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Good idea because the above post is about the best the halfwit can do. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good idea because the above post is about the best the halfwit can do. 

Oh, I can do much better!  But this little bit is easy and more than enough to get you two emotional squid brains all fired up.

:lol: