Check your account email address ×

A terrible mistake was made.

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you support war with SA?  

Nice strawman you built there........this is what I'm talking about. This type of shit is reserved for the highmarks and momos of the site. What happened to you?

You know there are options in between defending the Saudis and funneling piles of cash and weapons to them.........and declaring war ....right?

Just now, f7ben said:

Nice strawman you built there........this is what I'm talking about. This type of shit is reserved for the highmarks and momos of the site. What happened to you?

You know there are options in between defending the Saudis and funneling piles of cash and weapons to them.........and declaring war ....right?

What happened to you?  What should the US do about this senseless murder?  Lay it out. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

What happened to you?  What should the US do about this senseless murder?  Lay it out. 

We should capitalize on the global attention its brought and distance ourselves from the Kingdom. It shouldnt have had to take this brutal murder but if this is the catalyst then good

The Saudis and Jews are playing the US and our military like a fiddle keeping us engaged all over the ME.......its time for that to end.

Fuck the Saudis.....no more arming and backing massive human rights violators. 

Pretty fucking simple eh??????

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We should capitalize on the global attention its brought and distance ourselves from the Kingdom. It shouldnt have had to take this brutal murder but if this is the catalyst then good

The Saudis and Jews are playing the US and our military like a fiddle keeping us engaged all over the ME.......its time for that to end.

Fuck the Saudis.....no more arming and backing massive human rights violators. 

Pretty fucking simple eh??????

Why all the sudden outrage?  It can’t be for one dude.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Why all the sudden outrage?  It can’t be for one dude.  

Quit being so obtuse....it doesnt look good on you. Neither does your little Toyler Buttcocks style schtick

You understand that myself and anyone else advocating for a change in the relationship with SA doesnt give two fucks about this guy that was killed. Its about capitalizing on a narrative for whats right. SA needs dealt with for 10000 reasons and if this happens to be the straw that triggers the avalanche then Good I Say !!!!!!!!!1111

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

If we don’t need their oil let the Saudis stand on their own....they certainly have enough cash.

:lmao:  fucking tool.

Also MC when SA starts buying weapons from Russia:  “We shouldn’t let SA do bisnezz wiff doez commie bastids!!!!”

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who said anything about war? Holy shit. Nothing like flipping the script when you’re arguing on the wrong side of a moral issue. Nice try though 

You just admitted in then other thread his is about Trump.  What gives?  Now you are arguing some type of moral issues?

:lmao:

I mean... :lol:

Because....  :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I wish they chopped the guy up into smaller bite sized pieces. .....non-citizen who also mourned the death of Osama Bin Laden. No tears here...more media nonsense....carry on.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/19/khashoggi-made-defining-issue-u-s-foreign-policy/

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I wish they chopped the guy up into smaller bite sized pieces. .....non-citizen who also mourned the death of Osama Bin Laden. No tears here...more media nonsense....carry on.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/19/khashoggi-made-defining-issue-u-s-foreign-policy/

Thpin and Bhen are all worked up over a total piece of shit. TDS to the maximum max. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thpin and Bhen are all worked up over a total piece of shit. TDS to the maximum max. 

Its like you dont even read whats posted......you are lost. New Momo

I'm sure someone high up in the Saudi government ordered this guy dead.  Them still trying to cover this up isn't a surprise.  Turkey sounds like they are going to get to the bottom of what happened.  

The Saudis aren't good guys, they are just the best we have to work with in the ME.  We can't even travel there since they don't allow tourists.  If it weren't for oil money they would just be another Afghanistan.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

I'm sure someone high up in the Saudi government ordered this guy dead.  Them still trying to cover this up isn't a surprise.  Turkey sounds like they are going to get to the bottom of what happened.  

The Saudis aren't good guys, they are just the best we have to work with in the ME.  We can't even travel there since they don't allow tourists.  If it weren't for oil money they would just be another Afghanistan.

How in the fuck are they the "best we have in the ME" ??????? Good god what fucking planet do you live on 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck are they the "best we have in the ME" ??????? Good god what fucking planet do you live on 

What are you going to do?  Turn them to glass?

The Saudis are important allies in the ME.  They aren't saints, neither are many of the other countries on our list of "allies".  

American allies
 Saudi Arabia (see Saudi Arabia–United States relations)
 Turkey (see Turkey–United States relations)
 Qatar (see Qatar–United States relations)
 Bahrain (see Bahrain–United States relations)(Major non-NATO ally)
 Kuwait (see Kuwait–United States relations)(Major non-NATO ally)
 United Arab Emirates (see United Arab Emirates–United States relations)
 Jordan (see Jordan–United States relations)(Major non-NATO ally)
 Egypt (see Egypt–United States relations)(Major non-NATO ally)
 Cyprus (see Cyprus-United States relations)[45]

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

What are you going to do?  Turn them to glass?

The Saudis are important allies in the ME.  They aren't saints, neither are many of the other countries on our list of "allies".  

American allies
 Saudi Arabia (see Saudi Arabia–United States relations)
 Turkey (see Turkey–United States relations)
 Qatar (see Qatar–United States relations)
 Bahrain (see Bahrain–United States relations)(Major non-NATO ally)
 Kuwait (see Kuwait–United States relations)(Major non-NATO ally)
 United Arab Emirates (see United Arab Emirates–United States relations)
 Jordan (see Jordan–United States relations)(Major non-NATO ally)
 Egypt (see Egypt–United States relations)(Major non-NATO ally)
 Cyprus (see Cyprus-United States relations)[45]

They fucking orchestrated 9/11 you god damned half wit retard .....sweet fuck 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They fucking orchestrated 9/11 you god damned half wit retard .....sweet fuck 

You know when you read shit like he posted that we are doomed.