Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

Leafs

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Amazing how well this group can play when they like playing for their coach.

Last nights game really showed the skill this team has, when they allowed to use it. I think Keefe is going to let them use the skills that got them to the NHL. Tyson Barrie had a great game, as well as most of the others. You could see the sense of relief on the players faces once the news broke that babblecock was finally gone, and that Keefe was taking over. Best game the Leafs have played this season, by farrrrrrrrrrrrr. Looking forward to watching more of their games, now that the excitement is back, and babblecock is gone.

I read Keefe has been signed until the end of 2022. Anybody know how much they are paying him per year ?  

Don't know but he just signed with the Marlies this year and is one of the highest paid in history AHL 

THe average is about 100k a year

 

Going to bet he is 1.5 million - many teams in need of a coach have looked at Keefe - your cheap coach is 1 million.

So many teams don't release coaches salaries 

 

Leafs were do for a win no matter what

 

50 years and building is going well 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder why Aliu  took 10 years to speak out?  I assume the coach did something to him recently and he said your done I'll take you down.  :dunno: 

Calgary coach resigned today

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wonder why Aliu  took 10 years to speak out?  I assume the coach did something to him recently and he said your done I'll take you down.  :dunno: 

Calgary coach resigned today

 

 

Likely needed the attention and wanted to ruin a guys career because was never good enough to make it in the big leagues. Pretty much what is wrong with everyone in society now, blame everyone else.  That’s about it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Likely needed the attention and wanted to ruin a guys career because was never good enough to make it in the big leagues. Pretty much what is wrong with everyone in society now, blame everyone else.  That’s about it.  

has to be more too it than that, and for the coach to just cave like he did I assume he used racist comments often over his career -  

10 years is a long time to wait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

has to be more too it than that, and for the coach to just cave like he did I assume he used racist comments often over his career -  

10 years is a long time to wait 

Nope that’s it.......FYI all coaches are the same......all sports.  Flames were stuck and in these days of severe leftardiness there is no way out.  We are witnessing the downfall of western society.  Apologies and blame culture is the new way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring back Babcock!!  LOL..still no defense or goalie.....the millionaires are really slacking.  They run around in their own end like kids

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Bring back Babcock!!  LOL..still no defense or goalie.....the millionaires are really slacking.  They run around in their own end like kids

They played like shit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dumbass has to go.   Built the most expensive team in hockey.  But left the defence and goalie positions empty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Poncho said:

And again.....the next loss

I keep the remote closeby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe fire Keefe?  Obviously the coach is the issue.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just horrible for the talent on the ice fucking horrible 

Bring Babs back 

or maybe they are not as good as the management tell us they are...........I'm not seeing any sustained second effort, they have there moments, but there are no big time grinders.  Rielly is way in over his head, he needs to stick to defense......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 7:24 AM, Poncho said:

or maybe they are not as good as the management tell us they are...........I'm not seeing any sustained second effort, they have there moments, but there are no big time grinders.  Rielly is way in over his head, he needs to stick to defense......

All part of the Shannaplan now.  the management is waiting for some cheap talent to come available on waivers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A much needed win tonight! :bc:

I missed the majority of the 1st period so I missed out on most of the scoring, unfortunately, but when I heard Binnington got pulled, I knew they must have been doing something right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Leafs get first fighting major 31 games in - makes you wonder

Did one of the kids mom’s come to the rink to defend them?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Did one of the kids mom’s come to the rink to defend them?

Khadri showed them a video on how it's done lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.