Leafs

Poncho

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Amazing how well this group can play when they like playing for their coach.

Last nights game really showed the skill this team has, when they allowed to use it. I think Keefe is going to let them use the skills that got them to the NHL. Tyson Barrie had a great game, as well as most of the others. You could see the sense of relief on the players faces once the news broke that babblecock was finally gone, and that Keefe was taking over. Best game the Leafs have played this season, by farrrrrrrrrrrrr. Looking forward to watching more of their games, now that the excitement is back, and babblecock is gone.

I read Keefe has been signed until the end of 2022. Anybody know how much they are paying him per year ?  

Don't know but he just signed with the Marlies this year and is one of the highest paid in history AHL 

THe average is about 100k a year

Going to bet he is 1.5 million - many teams in need of a coach have looked at Keefe - your cheap coach is 1 million.

So many teams don't release coaches salaries 

Leafs were do for a win no matter what

50 years and building is going well 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wonder why Aliu  took 10 years to speak out?  I assume the coach did something to him recently and he said your done I'll take you down.  :dunno: 

Calgary coach resigned today

Likely needed the attention and wanted to ruin a guys career because was never good enough to make it in the big leagues. Pretty much what is wrong with everyone in society now, blame everyone else.  That’s about it.  

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Likely needed the attention and wanted to ruin a guys career because was never good enough to make it in the big leagues. Pretty much what is wrong with everyone in society now, blame everyone else.  That’s about it.  

has to be more too it than that, and for the coach to just cave like he did I assume he used racist comments often over his career -  

10 years is a long time to wait 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

has to be more too it than that, and for the coach to just cave like he did I assume he used racist comments often over his career -  

10 years is a long time to wait 

Nope that’s it.......FYI all coaches are the same......all sports.  Flames were stuck and in these days of severe leftardiness there is no way out.  We are witnessing the downfall of western society.  Apologies and blame culture is the new way.

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just horrible for the talent on the ice fucking horrible 

Bring Babs back 

or maybe they are not as good as the management tell us they are...........I'm not seeing any sustained second effort, they have there moments, but there are no big time grinders.  Rielly is way in over his head, he needs to stick to defense......

On 12/5/2019 at 7:24 AM, Poncho said:

or maybe they are not as good as the management tell us they are...........I'm not seeing any sustained second effort, they have there moments, but there are no big time grinders.  Rielly is way in over his head, he needs to stick to defense......

All part of the Shannaplan now.  the management is waiting for some cheap talent to come available on waivers.  

A much needed win tonight! :bc:

I missed the majority of the 1st period so I missed out on most of the scoring, unfortunately, but when I heard Binnington got pulled, I knew they must have been doing something right.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Poncho said:

I was there. Unbelievable 

Didn't think they were going to come back from that one, but what a come back!!

Great game for you to see, Ponch. Looks like great seats as well. :bc: