Leafs

Poncho

Did anyone catch the Sean Avery comments?  He is a little crazy but he said DeBrusk was running around throwing cheap shots and deserved some retribution.  The hit on Marleau was taboo.  You don’t target someone into the corner post.  Avery then said  too bad Kadri didn’t knock out a row of DeBrusk teeth.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sksman said:

Did anyone catch the Sean Avery comments?  He is a little crazy but he said DeBrusk was running around throwing cheap shots and deserved some retribution.  The hit on Marleau was taboo.  You don’t target someone into the corner post.  Avery then said  too bad Kadri didn’t knock out a row of DeBrusk teeth.

Unless 5 guys show up for the leafs with the willingness to go out there and be tough like Kadri, the leafs are not going anywhere. This last game is exactly what everyone said would happen this entire series, the toughness is elevated, the calls are few and far between, the leafs are a bunch of pansies. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Stupid fkn penalties

Yep! Totally unnecessary ones as well. 

4 minutes ago, Poncho said:

To bad Leafs have no special teams......like a power play, or penalty kill......hopefully they lose game 7.....again

They don't have the depth, size nor toughness the Bruins have. Game 7 anything can happen but I am not betting on the Leafs to win. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

They don't have the depth, size nor toughness the Bruins have. Game 7 anything can happen but I am not betting on the Leafs to win. 

They can and have proven they can do it.......but this is a recording......lol. 

On 4/21/2019 at 7:10 PM, irv said:

As I predicted in October......oh well there is always next year......again

Edited by Poncho

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

As I predicted in October......oh well there is always next year......again

Yep, what's another year at this point anyways. What's your thoughts on a Cup winner now? Baring injuries, I like the winner out of the Vegas/Sharks series but, imo, it's practically anyone's cup now. 

11 hours ago, irv said:

Yep, what's another year at this point anyways. What's your thoughts on a Cup winner now? Baring injuries, I like the winner out of the Vegas/Sharks series but, imo, it's practically anyone's cup now. 

Im rooting for boston, but part of me wants to see big joe win a cup.

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Im rooting for boston, but part of me wants to see big joe win a cup.

Vegas got screwed bigtime last night and after that shitty call, I wanted them to win. Outside of that I would also like to see Jumbo Joe hoist a cup. :bc:

Edited by irv