Leafs

Poncho

3 hours ago, Renegade X said:

I think you will regret saying that.  This guy could be my new favorite leaf after hearing him on the radio.  

If he can stay healthy? 

I don't mind the guy but he seems to have trouble staying in one place for very long, and that tells me something. Maybe playing in his home town, so to speak, will be different but at 32 yrs old now, I don't really see him being much of a stand out. He's tough, which the Leafs need, but at 32 how much of that type of role can he endure? In my opinion, he was also brought in for the BLM movement and some PR work as well. https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/dubas-on-simmonds-we-think-he-s-going-to-be-a-very-good-player-for-us~2052689

Yes

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Does this not remind you of the 2008 Team....try to make a run for the cup or die....again

exactly like that but these guys are cheap price with lots to offer....  I hope they can light the fire for the young ones 

last chance 

• 2 weeks later...

TORONTO — The Ontario Hockey League will not have bodychecking this coming season.

Lisa MacLeod, Ontario’s minister of sport, confirmed the decision on Friday afternoon.

She said that removing purposeful physical contact from the game was a necessary step to preventing the spread of COVID-19.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/juniors/article/no-bodychecking-will-allowed-upcoming-ohl-season/

On 10/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, 1trailmaker said:

TORONTO — The Ontario Hockey League will not have bodychecking this coming season.

Lisa MacLeod, Ontario’s minister of sport, confirmed the decision on Friday afternoon.

She said that removing purposeful physical contact from the game was a necessary step to preventing the spread of COVID-19.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/juniors/article/no-bodychecking-will-allowed-upcoming-ohl-season/

Now that is comedy 

• 1 month later...

Well that ends that - countless times heard him sing Saturday night late game

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/o-canada-singer-addresses-firing-by-vancouver-canucks-at-anti-mask-rally-1.5830309?fbclid=IwAR0wP8546BrtVKXnXcIW-_0PWZsMA3KyzYgNvWtV29yC8kcMZrS2PfR_JLs

'O Canada' singer addresses firing by Vancouver Canucks at anti-mask rally

The popular singer of 'O Canada' at Vancouver Canucks hockey games says he knew he might lose his job for standing up against what he describes as the "tyranny" of COVID-19 restrictions.

Mark Donnelly sang the national anthem at an event called the Christmas Freedom Rally in Vancouver on Saturday, where hundreds of people protested restrictions imposed by British Columbia's provincial health officer.

On 12/6/2020 at 8:34 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Well that ends that - countless times heard him sing Saturday night late game

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/o-canada-singer-addresses-firing-by-vancouver-canucks-at-anti-mask-rally-1.5830309?fbclid=IwAR0wP8546BrtVKXnXcIW-_0PWZsMA3KyzYgNvWtV29yC8kcMZrS2PfR_JLs

'O Canada' singer addresses firing by Vancouver Canucks at anti-mask rally

The popular singer of 'O Canada' at Vancouver Canucks hockey games says he knew he might lose his job for standing up against what he describes as the "tyranny" of COVID-19 restrictions.

Mark Donnelly sang the national anthem at an event called the Christmas Freedom Rally in Vancouver on Saturday, where hundreds of people protested restrictions imposed by British Columbia's provincial health officer.

Good for him, but if you go against the left agenda you will be fired......Don Cherry......we are living in one fucked up society....

7 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Good for him, but if you go against the left agenda you will be fired......Don Cherry......we are living in one fucked up society....

covid-19 is a left agenda :lol: 

masks are the left controlling you :lol: 

Work places have rules, you obviously feel you don't  have to follow the bosses rules :dunno:  

calling out Brown People on a hockey show isn't the same as wear a mask during a pandemic 

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 12/9/2020 at 9:59 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Work places have rules, you obviously feel you don't  have to follow the bosses rules :dunno:  

calling out Brown People on a hockey show isn't the same as wear a mask during a pandemic 

I never said that and nothing to do with that you Troll.  Read what I posted you idiot.

On 12/9/2020 at 9:59 PM, 1trailmaker said:

When did he do that ricky?