Leafs

Poncho

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

got to make it interesting 20 minutes to go

doesn't it make sense to win the Cup with no fans or parades :dunno:

Yes but the boys need to show up. So far no game. Funny when they want to play they can

So we fire Dumas, Shahanafag, .......no we have a culture of over paid over cuddled over protected hockey players. Give me Dave Keon 10 times. He kill those lazy fuck players. Mathews Mariner, Taverse and so on are lazy. Terrible effort complete garbage 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

long wait to see that, not happy 

Okay keep the young guys, can't see trading Matthews or Marner and old guy Travaris 

wtf the team seem like they have the players yet can't win, heard this for decades

Keefe is over soon :lol: 

I think Travaris is real. But as a captain you need to lead, scream, disrespect, belittle your team mates a bit...lead by example. This new way doesn’t work for the softie kids. But if you want to keep loosing continue on the path we have for 50 plus years. And for the record I’d have Tortellini as a coach in a second 

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

I think Travaris is real. But as a captain you need to lead, scream, disrespect, belittle your team mates a bit...lead by example. This new way doesn’t work for the softie kids. But if you want to keep loosing continue on the path we have for 50 plus years. And for the record I’d have Tortellini as a coach in a second 

I thought that Tort's would be great, certainly entertaining with the media.  He was good in Vancouver but he didn't deliver in the end

Don't want to say next year but we are looking very good,  there isn't a big trade on the line any time soon