Leafs

Poncho

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are anarchists and are not helping anyone but themselves.  Wise up.

I posted about HOCKEY,  it was Poncho and IRV spewing BLM stuff

And you don't even watch sports yet post about BLM in the Leafs thread :lol:  

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are anarchists and are not helping anyone but themselves.  Wise up.

:lol:Not a chance that is going to happen, ever. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That game hurt, from great to shit 

Same old, same old, never know what to expect from one shift to another. They need more grit, and much more physical and mental toughness. 

Their makeup is ok during the regular season, but once playoffs come around and things start getting tougher, they don,t have the toughness to pay the price to get to the next level. Kyle is going to have to change the makeup of the team drastically for Toronto to get to the next level, and it,s going to be a tough pill for him to swallow, since he built this team to his liking.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Same old, same old, never know what to expect from one shift to another. They need more grit, and much more physical and mental toughness. 

Their makeup is ok during the regular season, but once playoffs come around and things start getting tougher, they don,t have the toughness to pay the price to get to the next level. Kyle is going to have to change the makeup of the team drastically for Toronto to get to the next level, and it,s going to be a tough pill for him to swallow, since he built this team to his liking.

Toughness isn't coming from the princess Matthews!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Toughness isn't coming from the princess Matthews!

Or Marriner, or Tavarres, or any other forward. Maybe they are looking for a chance to get the first overall pick, once they are bounced out next game. LOL

Good to see no BLM shit in any of the other games. Tuning in tonight to see the Leafs lose. Pissed my Preds lost. Funny the Habs advancing and they should not even be in the playoffs. Likely the Habs will win the cup now. Lol

See what Speeza just did......the old bald fucker just said boys wake up.  I’m dropping the gloves. Take my lead. If the Leafs don’t figure that out this season is over again....and again...and again

As I said last year, and again this year too, the lazy fuck Mathews, mariner, Tavares aren’t the way forward. Davey Keon would have killed those floating wastes. I attended Dave Keon Billy Harris hockey school   Got to work. 

Edited by Poncho