I've had trouble with people everywhere

I've had trouble with people on Lake Massabesic, a guy walking  on a trail next to the lake looked like he wanted to kill me while I was just chugging along on my sled. 

I have run into assholes while fishing. 

I've run into assholes while on the quad. 

I've run into fukkers while hunting.

I've run into fukkers while on my speedboat with my broads. 

Maine, NH, Vermont, and MAss. 

I've run into fukken bastards so many times, in so many places it's unreal. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well when some fat old fuck walks around wearing nothing but piss stained tighty whiteys of course people are going to look at you weird. Then add in the fact that you are fucking weird , what do you expect.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've had trouble with people on Lake Massabesic, a guy walking  on a trail next to the lake looked like he wanted to kill me while I was just chugging along on my sled. 

They probably realize you’re a demented ladyboy FAGGOT!

Ok how about this, faggots? 

I was just idling along on the lakeshore and this older guy with a lady was walking his dog, and was giving me dirty looks. Could it be that he hated sleds, and I was on a 175 HP rocket? 

The kids that splashed my car with mud while I was in the woods on my quad, could they have been ENVIOUS of my brand new 800 OUTLANDER, 'cause  I was stopped by a group  that  wanted to look at it, 'cause at the time, it was the MOST POWERFUL, best-looking  quad going?  

Boat problems, could it have been the speedboat AND my blonde broad in a bikini? 

I don't know, I don't think it's me. I DO think people are fukken assholes, or we wouldn't have so much ROAD RAGE, assaults, stabbings, fights, and murders.   

Too many assholes out there, that's the answer. When they have won two school spelling bees, have two degrees,  have top police creds,  and are wealthy, then yeah, I'll say maybe it's me. 

Until then, go suck a nigga's cock and slurp the " OWNAGE CUM  ", you faggots!!!   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:           

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Shut the fuck up, faggot!

Shut the fuckup, just shut the fuck up!!!!!

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

How’d the kids know it was your car while you were in the woods? 

Maybe it was the soiled undies on the passenger seat beside the third notice overdue mail? 

Cause they saw me start off with the beautiful, powerful OUTLANDER, and the faggots were jealous!!! So they splashed my car while I was on the trails. 

Fuck off and die, faggot. 

4 minutes ago, bladefever said:

A picture of Polaris 550....

lets-just-be-friends-redneck-version_o_1143832.jpg

GAYblade. Fukken faggot  800.      

I used to have a lot of troubles also , mostly with NH Fish and Game and NH Marine patrol.  They thought they were tough punks but I would not cower to their authority .  This one guy in particular was a lot of problems .  We had a lot of run ins on the trail . He would alway's ask me if I thought I was a tough bastard and why I would always disobey his authority . Well , I would just say " Fuck off , Jack "  and ride off and leave the guy in a cloud of my snowdust

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I used to have a lot of troubles also , mostly with NH Fish and Game and NH Marine patrol.  They thought they were tough punks but I would not cower to their authority .  This one guy in particular was a lot of problems .  We had a lot of run ins on the trail . He would alway's ask me if I thought I was a tough bastard and why I would always disobey his authority . Well , I would just say " Fuck off , Jack "  and ride off and leave the guy in a cloud of my snowdust

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut the fuckup, just shut the fuck up!!!!!

Cause they saw me start off with the beautiful, powerful OUTLANDER, and the faggots were jealous!!! So they splashed my car while I was on the trails. 

Fuck off and die, faggot. 

GAYblade. Fukken faggot  800.      

So you tow your outlander with a car? LMAO. Typical retired penny pinching public servant. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

So you tow your outlander with a car? LMAO. Typical retired penny pinching public servant. 

It was a SUV. I was between trucks then. Suck a negro's dick. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

The fact that you have a head like a pollywog and are a known cocksucker,  might have something to do with it.

You are a faggot and you smell too, it all adds up.

Have you seen the photos ?  That man can curl a fullsize Can Am utility quad , you skinny punk .

31 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

See you're not alone Polaris 550.

31 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, frenchy said:

You said car. SBYL flood pant pencil pushing government worker. 

What difference does that make, you frog-lookin' bitch? 

I hate government workers, so STFU!!!