I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

by rockin do you mean letting mtm borrom it and put the only 200 miles on it will see for the year....SMH

I rode 112 miles lol...  and he was able to get out and have a great long weekend with the guys. Hope to get 1000 of seat time this year.   :bc: 

Just now, jammin said:

I rode 112 miles lol...  and he was able to get out and have a great long weekend with the guys. Hope to get 1000 of seat time this year.   :bc: 

now that sounds a bit better

Just now, f7ben said:

now that sounds a bit better

Apex Dave moved to Oshkosh which if mother nature cooperates we will be leaving from there on Thursday and heading to Leaona, then West or East then back to Oshkosh a couple times this winter.   Hope we get snow around Slinger too-  nice weekday / night rides.  

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

$300? I remember you buying a package. Did you sell the other sled and trailer?

Yep within 2 weeks after and some of the new gear that was part of the deal.   Smokin deal we got  :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes I do... :bc:

K :bc: 

26 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yep within 2 weeks after and some of the new gear that was part of the deal.   Smokin deal we got  :bc: 

K :bc: 

That's awesome! Goes to show that you don't have to have a ton of money tied up to have a good time snowmobiling :bc:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's awesome! Goes to show that you don't have to have a ton of money tied up to have a good time snowmobiling :bc:

Just cause he has $300 in his sled doesnt mean he doesnt spend a ton when he goes riding :lol: ....he could be driving a new fucking thundercat for what he spends on Miller lites and marlboro's :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Just cause he has $300 in his sled doesnt mean he doesnt spend a ton when he goes riding :lol: ....he could be driving a new fucking thundercat for what he spends on Miller lites and marlboro's :lol:

:lmao: 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

If you go hard for 20-30 minutes on a 19 mile ride - how many times do you go out and back? :lol: Big boy loops and some site seeing plus I'm older than you.... :snack:

Well, if you'd read and understood my post...ahhh, nevermind.

And it's clear we ride nothing like each other.  Hey, you got that clam warmer option in your seat? I'll bet you have heated boots and gloves too. Brrrr....it's cold out, better layer up! :lol2:

Let me know when you schedule your next trip.  I'll see if the senior citizen center can send a few riders out with you.  They like to get out and cruise for miles too.  It's relaxing and there is really pretty scenery.  Here...this is fitting for you and your riding playlist:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if you'd read and understood my post...ahhh, nevermind.

And it's clear we ride nothing like each other.  Hey, you got that clam warmer option in your seat? I'll bet you have heated boots and gloves too. Brrrr....it's cold out, better layer up! :lol2:

Let me know when you schedule your next trip.  I'll see if the senior citizen center can send a few riders out with you.  They like to get out and cruise for miles too.  It's relaxing and there is really pretty scenery.  Here...this is fitting for you and your riding playlist:

I know.  I ride in -40+ below everyday for a week and do it all....pound trails locally, ride 300+ miles in a day, 1700+ mile weeks, and boondock off trail. :bc:   In fact my new sled is a Summit.... :bc: 

Nothing but good clothes and a heated visor.....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I know.  I ride in -40+ below everyday for a week and do it all....pound trails locally, ride 300+ miles in a day, 1700+ mile weeks, and boondock off trail. :bc:   In fact my new sled is a Summit.... :bc: 

Wow. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

all that just going around and around your house.:lol:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Where are you riding to see these temps for a whole week? ....unless you say in the nwt or nunavet you are full of shit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Where are you riding to see these temps for a whole week? ....unless you say in the nwt or nunavet you are full of shit.

Yeah....moving the needle on the BS Meter again.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Yep-  it's a nice sled for sure.. even has EFI :lol:  Not that I care but it will kick AllBent2Hells sleds ass any day..... rider and speed wise that is (if I dont tip over)    :bc: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

American Spirit LT. Blue  :bf:  

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

One examlle - Cochrane ON area first week of February 2013 :snack:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/CYTS/2013/2/1/MonthlyHistory.html?&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

image.gif