I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

Just out of curiosity, why a 4s?

because a 2s offers no advantage on the trail and I have fallen in love with 4s torque ...reliability and I am prone to putting turbos on things :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

because a 2s offers no advantage on the trail and I have fallen in love with 4s torque ...reliability and I am prone to putting turbos on things :lol:

Lighter, quicker, more linear power?  I guess it depends how you ride and what kind of trail though.  

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lighter, quicker, more linear power?  I guess it depends how you ride and what kind of trail though.  

Certainly not quicker and a 2s is a lightswitch with anything but linear power.....a 4s offers linear power. I think you are confused

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Straight flat racer wannabe trails.

A fucking 40 year old fat ass who lives and rides in the lower and owns a fucking HCR calling others wannabees :lol: its too much 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Certainly not quicker and a 2s is a lightswitch with anything but linear power.....a 4s offers linear power. I think you are confused

Hey man...roll any way you want.  Makes no dif to me....long as I ain't gotta wait on ya.   :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A fucking 40 year old fat ass who lives and rides in the lower and owns a fucking HCR calling others wannabees :lol: its too much 

Yeah it never snows here...certainly not like Indiana. Besides I'm almost 50....what trophies have you won with your clap trap turbos again? 

Edited by Biggie Smails

24 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i feel sorry for you ben. i wouldn't ever want to share any traits with cravesdick. hope you get well soon

Well he is an alky like your relatives but not a back shooter.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah it never snows here...certainly not like Indiana. Besides I'm almost 50....what trophies have you won with your clap trap turbos again? 

I've won every single trophy I've tried for ....what mountains have you scaled with your flat brim poser mountain sled again?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey man...roll any way you want.  Makes no dif to me....long as I ain't gotta wait on ya.   :bc:

I was a die hard 2s guy when I used to ditch bang for a living .....now that my body is all broken down and I'm tired of breaking shit every ride I have given in to the fact that 4s power suits me better and I actually enjoy the planted trail manners and stability they lend

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was a die hard 2s guy when I used to ditch bang for a living .....now that my body is all broken down and I'm tired of breaking shit every ride I have given in to the fact that 4s power suits me better and I actually enjoy the planted trail manners and stability they lend

Broken down....How old are you?  Give or take.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've won every single trophy I've tried for ....what mountains have you scaled with your flat brim poser mountain sled again?

List the trophies.

H=Hill

C=Climb

R=Racer

I race my buddies up hills all the time.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You got paid to ditch bang.....do tell.

I always thought you made a living getting drunk and wrecking shit.

On 9/13/2016 at 8:28 PM, f7ben said:

Whats everyone else planning?

I'm riding the Renegade for another year. I didn't put many miles on it last year. Even if I buy a new one next year i am going to keep this sled. I've got everything on it. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You got paid to ditch bang.....do tell.

I always thought you made a living getting drunk and wrecking shit.

That's an urban legend that you can earn any living on that job.  No room for advancement either.  :lol:

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm riding the Renegade for another year. I didn't put many miles on it last year. Even if I buy a new one next year i am going to keep this sled. I've got everything on it. 

Thats an awesome sled ...no reason to upgrade

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you still have a turbo kicking around for a Doo 1200?

Nope , sorry. All I have left for turbo stuff is the mid pipe that goes from manifold to turbo , a power commander 5 and some other odds and ends