I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

I cannot decide what I want to ride this year for a sled....I got the itch and am going to sell my sled shortly here.

Considering 

A. 2016 Doo 1200

B. Twinspar turbo

C. Procross Turbo

D. Apex

I'm all over the place

Just now, f7ben said:

I cannot decide what I want to ride this year for a sled....I got the itch and am going to sell my sled shortly here.

Considering 

A. 2016 Doo 1200 (with NA mods or fuck it turbo add 5k)

B. Twinspar turbo ( Go Procross)

C. Procross Turbo ( Yup probably the best idea price wise)

D. Apex (Turbo yes, No turbo...NO)

I'm all over the place

In bold heres my thought:thumb:s

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

A :bc: 

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

In bold heres my thought:thumb:s

I already have the exhaust and clutching for the 1200 so I would probably ride that with full bolt ons

The twinspar is just a great trail sled and fits me like a glove

The procross can be had cheap if you find a good one might be ok but I dont like the chassis

The apex I would leave stock or close to it because they are a nightmare to wrench on

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I already have the exhaust and clutching for the 1200 so I would probably ride that with full bolt ons

The twinspar is just a great trail sled and fits me like a glove

The procross can be had cheap if you find a good one might be ok but I dont like the chassis

The apex I would leave stock or close to it because they are a nightmare to wrench on

The 1200 NA with few mods will be just fine. Id go with that or the twin spar if you are more familiar with it. Not sure what you dont like about the procross chassis but its pretty nice. Depends on the ride you are wanting. Twin spar is a nice ride and can get a cheap z1turbo and mod cheap to have a nice 250hp sled with a good ride.

Edited by Wildcat

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

The 1200 NA with few mods will be just fine. Id go with that or the twin spar if you are more familiar with it. Not sure what you dont like about the procross chassis but its pretty nice. Depends on the ride you are wanting. Twin spar is a nice ride and can get a cheap z1turbo and mod cheap to have a nice 250hp sled with a good ride.

I know the 1200 like a glove...have owned 5 now in every configuration from stock to 300hp ...I love them but am looking to try r-motion and the new setup if I stay 1200

The twinspar is a tank but great trail sled a bullet proof and as you said can be had cheap and make easy 250hp on pump

The procross just does not fit me at all...knees hit funny on the cowl etc etc. Its better with the taller seat but still not my fave..but again priced right and easy power

the apex is just a nice trail machine and is pretty well refined by now....if I found a deal on one I would consider.

I'm pretty much just a trail rider now so I dont care about the weight

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just love ripping up freshly groomed trails

I rode 2000+ miles last season with a guy who had a new 1200 Renny X.  Excellent sled and the chassis with R motion are generally considered to be better than the other sleds you've listed.  Even my BCX was capable of ripping trails :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Did you get e start so you don't rip one of your little praying mantis twiggy arms out of it's socket trying to pull start it ??    :bc:

You just lost some chiclets.

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Did you get e start so you don't rip one of your little praying mantis twiggy arms out of it's socket trying to pull start it ??    :bc:

Estart is standard. No pull start unless you add it yourself.  

I'll choke that little strung bean rubber neck of yours with my pinky finger , fuckface :fuckyou:

:lol:

• Like 1