Poor 6.2 gm in pickups

BOHICA

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well we have successfully outed the shrimp dicks on the site... Common thread... Ford trucks...

We already know who you are.  It happens every time you and clueless Fakebit poke your noses in auto threads 

22 minutes ago, dz246 said:

ecoboost ftw.....

:owned:

6 hours ago, ckf said:

What does the stock can weigh? Is it going to be louder than the stock can?

22 lbs., the Diamond S can is the same DB's as stock but with a different sound.

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why the hell is there and extention cord in your pool Vin ? :lol:

Aquabot :bc:

Image result for aquabot elite robotic pool cleaner

• Gold Member

Crazy how much butt a little v6 that has the most hp and torque of all half ton trucks currently available. a sweet ford 10 speed as well behind that little v6 that gm is even using for their halo camaro....  Small penis people are the v8 crowd that need v8 noise when now a v6 has more snort then any v8 on the market available in pickups.  Gm will soon come with a v6....  Cadillac variant in the pickup as a top teir engine option.  6.2 will be dead cause the caddy v6 will boot stomp it and the only v8 option available in gm pickups will be an anemic 5.3 v8 for the small penis people.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Crazy how much butt a little v6 that has the most hp and torque of all half ton trucks currently available. a sweet ford 10 speed as well behind that little v6 that gm is even using for their halo camaro....  Small penis people are the v8 crowd that need v8 noise when now a v6 has more snort then any v8 on the market available in pickups.  Gm will soon come with a v6....  Cadillac variant in the pickup as a top teir engine option.  6.2 will be dead cause the caddy v6 will boot stomp it and the only v8 option available in gm pickups will be an anemic 5.3 v8 for the small penis people.

:lol:  Grabs delivers a KO 

16 hours ago, Sludgey said:

I've always found the ecgayboost to be very underpowered and hard on fuel. 

Don't know where you get that. Compared to what? My 2011, ecoboost pulls all my trailers without problem. The hardest to pull would be the 35 ft RV that weighs in empty at 7800 lbs. down the line to the 5,000 lb boat on a tandem axle trailer, to the 2 horse trailer which with the horses is about 5,000 lbs followed by the enclosed hybrid sled trailer with the 2 - 4 stroke sleds.

It has more get up and go than my 5.4L ever did. Pull out to pass, put the pedal down and with the twin turbo it just takes off. Overall fuel is about 25% less than the 5.4 was as well.

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Don't know where you get that. Compared to what? My 2011, ecoboost pulls all my trailers without problem. The hardest to pull would be the 35 ft RV that weighs in empty at 7800 lbs. down the line to the 5,000 lb boat on a tandem axle trailer, to the 2 horse trailer which with the horses is about 5,000 lbs followed by the enclosed hybrid sled trailer with the 2 - 4 stroke sleds.

It has more get up and go than my 5.4L ever did. Pull out to pass, put the pedal down and with the twin turbo it just takes off. Overall fuel is about 25% less than the 5.4 was as well.

I think that's where this false hype comes from that the ecoboost is powerful. Guys that are coming from a 5.4 which were unreal lazy.

2 hours ago, Sludgey said:

I think that's where this false hype comes from that the ecoboost is powerful. Guys that are coming from a 5.4 which were unreal lazy.

You didn't answer the question... compared to what when you made the comment

Sure as hell pulls everything I want real well especially when you consider the wind drag on the 35' 7800 lb empty probably 8500 lb, loaded RV with an the roof being about 11' high X 8' front wall.

I know I can pull out and pass doing a 100 kph and still feel it take off then blink and look down to see I'm in the range of 140 to 150 just passing the one car.

Drove my neighbours brand new Chevy Silverado and it's sluggish in comparison.

Edited by 02sled

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

He's talking out of his ass , like always 

2 hours ago, dz246 said:

Out of his ass ... :news:

Fixed for accuarcy 

3 hours ago, Doos said:

In a 17 Expedition with EB this week for work, still amazes me how good the EB is.....better in every way. Going to be tough getting back in the Denali.

Lies all lies.... Sludgey says so. So what you are saying can't be true

What do you think of the Expedition.... I have had pickups since 78 but am now toying with the idea of switching to an Expedition since at this time in my life I am finding I use it less and less for things like lumber or patio slabs but more for luggage etc. I am thinking if I ever need to load up bags of soil for the garden I put a tarp in the back of an Expedition

Edited by 02sled

On September 15, 2016 at 4:00 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You should have got one :flush:

The 17 is nice, there are still some things I like more about the GM. They're both nice and I'd be happy with either.

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 5:30 AM, Doos said:

In a 17 Expedition with EB this week for work, still amazes me how good the EB is.....better in every way. Going to be tough getting back in the Denali.

A buddy and ive towed some with an eb and his 5.0.....the 5.0 was better on fuel every fill no matter who driving...usually 7 to 12 liters better per fill up...i will admit the eb seemed like it pulled better....but the #s showed it didnt.