Impressive!!!

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

They need to increase the length of the drag strips back to 750 - 1000 ft. like they were years ago, watching these guys race at 500' is a bit of a snooze fest.

Do you fucking want them doing 180+ mph on grass???? Sweet fuck dude

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Do you fucking want them doing 180+ mph on grass???? Sweet fuck dude

Yes, then it would be exciting for the fans. Have you ever looked at fan attendance for sled drag races in any format...... ice,grass or asphalt?  Fan attendance is almost non existent because it's boring watching a fucking holeshot. :z:

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yes, then it would be exciting for the fans. Have you ever looked at fan attendance for sled drag races in any format...... ice,grass or asphalt?  Fan attendance is almost non existent because it's boring watching a fucking holeshot. :z:

As far as I'm concerned, they could ax the drags from Haydays and sell a few more swap spots or set up a campgrounds or something.  

I don't think letting them race 750 or 1000 is going to bring the fans back.  

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

As far as I'm concerned, they could ax the drags from Haydays and sell a few more swap spots or set up a campgrounds or something.  

I don't think letting them race 750 or 1000 is going to bring the fans back.  

The outlaw grass drags are actually one of my favorite things at Haydays.  I usually watch for an hour or two. 

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

The outlaw grass drags are actually one of my favorite things at Haydays.  I usually watch for an hour or two. 

Only reason I've ever watch drag racing at Princeton or Haydays is because the food vendors and a place to plant my ass was next to the track.  

10 hours ago, snoughnut said:

God are you clueless....there would be fatalities at every event if they ran those sleds even 250' further :lol:

just stick to wrangling turds dumbass 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God are you clueless....there would be fatalities at every event if they ran those sleds even 250' further :lol:

just stick to wrangling turds dumbass 

Now you know why Evil Knievel was so popular. :lmao:

You of all people should not be calling anybody a dumbass...... fact.