Antifa getting the fuck beat out of themselves again

jtssrx

I cant fucking imagine being so fucking dumb as to get off over vids of this shit. Get a fucking life you queer. Your faggot ass ain't out there marching with the Choir Boys or whatever log cabin fag group shows up at these things

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant fucking imagine being so fucking dumb as to get off over vids of this shit. Get a fucking life you queer. Your faggot ass ain't out there marching with the Choir Boys or whatever log cabin fag group shows up at these things

Why don’t you go out there with your black mask on and protest with your Conrads you pussy??? Afraid you’ll get your ass beat??

oh and you took the bait just lime I knew you would that’s why I posted it. I know you’re butt hurt avout your buddies getting beat down “again”

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why don’t you go out there with your black mask on and protest with your Conrads you pussy??? Afraid you’ll get your ass beat??

oh and you took the bait just lime I knew you would that’s why I posted it. I know you’re butt hurt avout your buddies getting beat down “again”

:lol: you probably watch vids of cops beating people up and military gunships shooting goat fuckers.....dont you

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you probably watch vids of cops beating people up and military gunships shooting goat fuckers.....dont you

Yep you’ve got the bootlicker play list down. You’re such an unoriginal loser it makes me laugh. You’re such a fraud!! :lmao:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You do know that video is a skit,.. right??