Ugh , Chinese sleds are here.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If it ran OK, looks like it would be ok for ice-fishing or use around a farm, but that's about it. 

For 2600, it would be worth a try. 

Looks like it might work ok for your hip dysplasia and weak arms

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If it ran OK, looks like it would be ok for ice-fishing or use around a farm, but that's about it. 

For 2600, it would be worth a try. 

I didn't think anyone could buy a cheaper sled than a 550 Polaris. Boy was I wrong.

High roller here people!!!

13 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

1st time I have seen this crap. Looks awful and junk. 

https://nh.craigslist.org/snw/d/irbis-t150-snowmobile/6724155743.html

I read an article on those a while back.  Ugly as sin but supposed to be for the utility market.  Still....ick.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Up to 25 MPH.   Perfect for Broski and his tight trails!  :lol:  :poke:

No thanks.  I need  at least 30. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: has a longer range than his backflip sled too

NOPE!  Just finsished my tank conversion!  10-11 gallons now!  88 miles!!!!  Waaaahooooo!!!! 

WGAF.  If I wasn't so fucking bored...I wouldn't have done it.  Good resale tho.....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I read an article on those a while back.  Ugly as sin but supposed to be for the utility market.  Still....ick.

No thanks.  I need  at least 30. :lmao:

NOPE!  Just finsished my tank conversion!  10-11 gallons now!  88 miles!!!!  Waaaahooooo!!!! 

WGAF.  If I wasn't so fucking bored...I wouldn't have done it.  Good resale tho.....

Nice.....that's about the same range my 1004 gets on 12 gallons.....maybe better lolz

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I didn't think anyone could buy a cheaper sled than a 550 Polaris. Boy was I wrong.

Hey, my cheapo 400 polaris Sportsman is used  EVERY FUCKIN DAY AROUND THE FARM, and the only fukken thing that went wrong, was a relay. I also overheated the belt one time pulling a trailer uphill, and I will replace that some day, but other than that it's been a pretty reliable quad, you fukken homo. 

I also wold buy a 550 Sled, 'cause all I want is something for local trails, you queer dink mouth. 

If I want I can write a check for the entire fukken dealership, you homo-faced faggot. 

I can buy a Sidewinder any time I want, as long as it's the shorty ( 129 ) , in blue. 

When you croak, and you will, I'm coming up there to get your sow and piglets from your mini-farm, and I'm gonna' bring them down here and lock them in my BREEDING SHED, if you know what I mean. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah....I figure on 7 on my triple. Running out sucks

Yeah...that was one of the reasons I did it too.  I can get to TH on that 7 gallon tank for a refill but...if the trail is out or, gas is fucked....so am I.  Nothing is worse than wondering when the "sputter out" is coming.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He dosnt snowmobile. Its just a prop to get young boys out in the woods alone with him.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He dosnt snowmobile. Its just a prop to get young boys out in the woods alone with him.

You're gonna' get it bitch. Hey, I see you're in that new snowmoble club. I figured you would be!!