Ugh , Chinese sleds are here.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They at least look "unstupid".  I think there was another brand called "Premier" that did the same type thing for intermediate riders. 

Premier never got off the ground. They tried to build it in China and those fucks stole his plans and beat him to the market. Can’t sell them here though, couldn’t pass epa. I’ve seen them in Canada though.

Just now, Edmo said:

Premier never got off the ground. They tried to build it in China and those fucks stole his plans and beat him to the market. Can’t sell them here though, couldn’t pass epa. I’ve seen them in Canada though.

I remember looking at them and the pricing being a joke.  All I could think of was, this toy is nothing more than a throw away once the rider moves up into a full size.  It was a good concept but....just too spendy for a "training sled".

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Thinking that's a bannable post?

Why you don't follow rules?

@ckf

I DO follow rules, you fukken creep!!!

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're gonna' get it bitch. Hey, I see you're in that new snowmoble club. I figured you would be!!

Everyone in the state is,well cept you. You never get invited anywhere.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I remember looking at them and the pricing being a joke.  All I could think of was, this toy is nothing more than a throw away once the rider moves up into a full size.  It was a good concept but....just too spendy for a "training sled".

the new cats I think are the same deal just to much for what you get .

the little poo I think is more marketable.

most guys just dont want to spend over a few grand on something they know is just going to get used 2 yrs and the kid wont know the diff between a 800 buck 79 enticer 300 or a 5 grand premiere 300 .

that said it is pretty shocking how well the freestyle 300 holds its value and how fast they sell if reasonable clean 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

the new cats I think are the same deal just to much for what you get .

the little poo I think is more marketable.

most guys just dont want to spend over a few grand on something they know is just going to get used 2 yrs and the kid wont know the diff between a 800 buck 79 enticer 300 or a 5 grand premiere 300 .

that said it is pretty shocking how well the freestyle 300 holds its value and how fast they sell if reasonable clean 

The Doo 380 is the same.  Crazy resale.  Hell, I had a guy come 10 hours from Canada to get mine and I had alone behind him if he didn’t show.

There was a 200 at our local Cat dealer.  How much?  No thanks.

45 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Everyone in the state is,well cept you. You never get invited anywhere.

Oh yeah, EVERYBODY wants to be in the FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB!!!! 

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Doo 380 is the same.  Crazy resale.  Hell, I had a guy come 10 hours from Canada to get mine and I had alone behind him if he didn’t show.

My first sled was a 1986 Ski-Doo Safari 377. If I could find a good, real clean one, I would buy it. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It was only named that to keep you out. But for some strange reason you cant seem to stay away. 

Shut up Steve. You think that's even funny? Well, it's not. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have a bud who for a few yrs has been buying up freestyle 300s in the spring and summer . drops them on craigslist a few weeks before xmass .

think he is sitting on 6 right now 

Everybody post their guns!!!! EVERYBODY!!! I posted some of mine, I'll post some more real soon. 

POST YOUR GUNS!! TAKE PICS AND POST THEM!!!!

FUKKEN FAGGOTS, POST YOUR GUNS!!!!

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Everybody post their guns!!!! EVERYBODY!!! I posted some of mine, I'll post some more real soon. 

POST YOUR GUNS!! TAKE PICS AND POST THEM!!!!

FUKKEN FAGGOTS, POST YOUR GUNS!!!!

I have no guns on  any data base and plan ok keeping it that way 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have no guns on  any data base and plan ok keeping it that way 

EverybODY SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE OR TWO DIRE EMERGENCY GUNS!!! 

DON'T THINK IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE. 

We are in the beginning stages of a US CIVIL WAR. It could take 5, 10, 20 years. 

20 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

No guns here.

If anyone shows up here with a gimp mask, weighing 260 and only 4'9".

I'm gonna enjoy killing them with a butter knife!

Shut up faggot. If I evah get time to ride up there, I'm just gonna' set-up a surveillance on the road from Tide Head to the plant in Campbelltown. I already looked at the maps, and sattelite shots, there is only ONE road going there. I'll just sit there at the shift changes and look for your grey Ram truck. Then I'll follow you to your house, and try to see what your sow and piglets look like. I want to see if they are worth bringing them down here to my BREEDING SHED, after you croak from emphisyma and COPD, if you know what I mean.      :junk: