Trump sucks on the filthy Saudi Cock

f7ben

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It was a great trip. Thanks for asking.

I missed some of the fun.  But your stupid President is a never ending supply of stupidity.  

I'm sure there is more fun in your reality tv Presidency.

I find it odd you said you were going in sept....but went in oct.

Another lie?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I find it odd you said you were going in sept....but went in oct.

Another lie?

I know you aren't very bright. But it's possible to leave on a vacation in September and return in October. 

How are those dope Reno's coming on your house Double Wide Dave?   You got your valuation over 100 grand yet?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...have you been vacationing in Iran and SA recently? 

So tell me Zderpski which country is more moderate....Iran or SA? 

Define “moderate”.  As if that’s what we are really talking about here, right?

Here, a winning crumb for you:  Iran may be more moderate but they are also in the stone ages in human rights.  It’s Sharia you half wit.

Damn...that didn’t sound like much of a “winning crumb”, did it?  Oh well, add lotsa hot sauce.

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: true....but I dont like the Saudis and this was one of those moments where we could have bludgeoned them. The world was on board and waiting 

And what would we have gained by doing so? Serious question.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just happened to be up late last night watching Bourdain and he was in Iran...women allowed to vote, work, own businesses, drive...ect....he asked the couple he was hanging out with..”so why are friendly with the Saudis again”? 

That was Saudi Arabia in the early 70's. Fear of losing control of their own oil wells changed that.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you aren't very bright. But it's possible to leave on a vacation in September and return in October. 

How are those dope Reno's coming on your house Double Wide Dave?   You got your valuation over 100 grand yet?

Ah so you were posting from venice while you were having such an awesome time. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Define “moderate”.  As if that’s what we are really talking about here, right?

Here, a winning crumb for you:  Iran may be more moderate but they are also in the stone ages in human rights.  It’s Sharia you half wit.

Damn...that didn’t sound like much of a “winning crumb”, did it?  Oh well, add lotsa hot sauce.

:lmao:

Women can vote, drive, own businesses..etc......and shocker you didn't answer the question. A lot of blather as usual.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

That was Saudi Arabia in the early 70's. Fear of losing control of their own oil wells changed that.

Tell Zderpski....fucker is a rockhead.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Women can vote, drive, own businesses..etc......and shocker you didn't answer the question. A lot of blather as usual.

I answered the question in my second paragraph.  Or did you want me to answer the rhetorical question also?

(psssst....that was rhetorical.)

Why are you making this about Iran?

(not rhetorical).

I can kick it though all your moving goal posts so, carry on!!!!!!

:lol:

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

And what would we have gained by doing so? Serious question.

Well lets see........how about the fucking moral high ground for once in our miserable existence. SA coordinated 9/11 , is one of the worst human rights violators on earth and is generally a fucking shithole filled with backwards pieces of dogshit that needs to be exterminated. We had the world watching after they tortured and killed a journalist and got busted and what did we do????????? Put their fucking dick right back in our mouth and protected them like they were our string pulling pimp

Seriously man.....if you have to ask.....you should kill yourself and do us all a favor 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The interogation went like this: "Hey where are you going?" stab, kick choke stab stab stab... plastic bag over the head.. wrap up in a carpet. Load into a truck. 

They chopped the poor bastard up, they needed manpower it wasn't like they had the saws at Satriale's available :lol:

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

"stupider."  :lol:  

Exactly :lol:

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump has business investments in the kingdom. He’ll do what he can to exonerate the saudis. 

Everyone needs friends.

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol, it’s the Middle East, that’s what the ditch is for.

If they were really angry with him...........

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They chopped the poor bastard up, they needed manpower it wasn't like they had the saws at Satriale's available :lol:

Exactly :lol:

Everyone needs friends.

If they were really angry with him...........

You know all about Mob body disposal don't you Ballsack? You greasy midget garlic eating penis headed FUCK :finger3:

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well lets see........how about the fucking moral high ground for once in our miserable existence. SA coordinated 9/11 , is one of the worst human rights violators on earth and is generally a fucking shithole filled with backwards pieces of dogshit that needs to be exterminated. We had the world watching after they tortured and killed a journalist and got busted and what did we do????????? Put their fucking dick right back in our mouth and protected them like they were our string pulling pimp

Seriously man.....if you have to ask.....you should kill yourself and do us all a favor 

Moral high ground. That's some funny shit right there. The US will never take a stand against S?A as long as Iran is a country. S?A is the only thing standing in the way of Iran controlling the whole middle east. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...have you been vacationing in Iran and SA recently? 

So tell me Zderpski which country is more moderate....Iran or SA? 

Iran was quite moderate esp in the 70's until Sharia law came into affect.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Moral high ground. That's some funny shit right there. The US will never take a stand against S?A as long as Iran is a country. S?A is the only thing standing in the way of Iran controlling the whole middle east. 

What the fuck is the difference you fucking moron. Iran is far more westernized and free than SA

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck is the difference you fucking moron. Iran is far more westernized and free than SA

Exactly and I keep saying the same but between this Steve guy and Zderspki it keeps getting ignored amidst the fucking babble.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and I keep saying the same but between this Steve guy and Zderspki it keeps getting ignored amidst the fucking babble.

They are mushed brain fox bots....its pointless to argue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Your fake outrage is kinda cute? Do you want to grab a Starbucks later?                                                                                                  Phaggit :lol:   

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Really why does that even matter? 

And again this all goes back to short sighted policy in the region taking out their neighbor and most natural foe for something the Saudis were complicit in. 

Use up their oil and let them kill each other off.   Perfect ME plan.   They will ALWAYS need the US, Russia or China.   They need weapons.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Really why does that even matter? 

And again this all goes back to short sighted policy in the region taking out their neighbor and most natural foe for something the Saudis were complicit in. 

BINGO

20 hours ago, irv said:

halfway down the bottom link it says one of the 15 guys that was sent in on october 3rd was the saudi head of forensic medicine.. AKA they had a guy with them to do autopsies?? :wtf:

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because it was a public execution in a consulate. This is not a stoning or robbery. 

from a rich and powerful family too. guys grandfather was the personal Dr. for the first king, his uncle was the arms dealer for iran contra, his cousin was supposedly the guy banging princess diana....

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm mean holy fuck....you are a wordy mofo I'll give you that and we are all aware of  the human rights abuses in SA so why in the fuck do we suck their ass and condemn The Iranians who are way more moderate? 

they all suck and wouldn't hesitate to kill us if given a chance.

5 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

halfway down the bottom link it says one of the 15 guys that was sent in on october 3rd was the saudi head of forensic medicine.. AKA they had a guy with them to do autopsies?? :wtf:

from a rich and powerful family too. guys grandfather was the personal Dr. for the first king, his uncle was the arms dealer for iran contra, his cousin was supposedly the guy banging princess diana....

they all suck and wouldn't hesitate to kill us if given a chance.

Go hide under your bed....that is a stupid statement used to justify our endless fuckery. It’s Fordy level ignorance.