Trump works specifically with black people on prison reforms

Rod

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey if Kanye and Trump do this it will make big points with black folks. And ending stop and frisk. Game changer.. 

Absolutely.....this is basically undoing everything Hillary worked so hard for

• Haha 1

Trump-head is playing the blacks like fiddles. 

However, the orange big-mouth has done more for them than MLK, and Obama combined. True dat.

Lowest black unemployment in recorded history. Holy fuck!!  

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Shut the fuck up.

How old are you?

Do you wanna' see what you were gonna' face if you ever took the,

" 100 Yard Death Challenge " .

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals hate blacks.

They are getting all their pent up hate out on Kanye.  :lol:

If a black man steps out of line you can  go on National TV and call him a house nigger with zero repercussions. 

These fuckers are so dumb,  I bet we could swap Kanye for Taylor Swift . 

Alright, but you are taking Roseanne Barr too. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are getting all their pent up hate out on Kanye.  :lol:

If a black man steps out of line you can  go on National TV and call him a house nigger with zero repercussions. 

These fuckers are so dumb,  I bet we could swap Kanye for Taylor Swift . 

Alright, but you are taking Roseanne Barr too. 

I've been saying it since 16 but, it really is time for them to look for a PR company that can help them.  They are just off the fucking rails awful.  It's astonishing to watch them operate.  It's  as if they don't realize other see through all the bullshit.  Retards.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've been saying it since 16 but, it really is time for them to look for a PR company that can help them.  They are just off the fucking rails awful.  It's astonishing to watch them operate.  It's  as if they don't realize other see through all the bullshit.  Retards.

Election can’t come soon enough.  What will they do if they take a beating?   Keep believing  CNN,  more Russians,  double down on old rich white women ?    

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Election can’t come soon enough.  What will they do if they take a beating?   Keep believing  CNN,  more Russians,  double down on old rich white women ?    

Hard to say.  History is on their side so, if they win, maybe they’ll think their game plan is working.  That’s certainly what their media will convey to their lemmings.  If they lose and make history?  Whew....I just think they are too stupid to not triple and quadruple down and go for broke.  

It’s absolute piss poor leadership like I’ve never seen.  If they were on the board of a business doing this Tom Fuckery act, they’d have all been gone 18 months ago.

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wow. The GOP’ers are riled. 

yeah it is almost like they are coming on FS and starting 12 to 18 butt hurt threads a day .fucking snowrider self awareness level comment right there 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah it is almost like they are coming on FS and starting 12 to 18 butt hurt threads a day .fucking snowrider self awareness level comment right there 

Those butt hurt threads get quite a few comments. Especially from you. Get a fucking life.