Warren reveals her DNA Results.......she is Native American

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor MC.  Dems keep throwing Pocahontas up against the wall to see if she can stick and MC and his band of idiots keep brooming her up against it as she slides down in her own feces.   :lol:

Usual nothing to say drivel from you.

Poor Trump owes Warren a million dollars.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Usual nothing to say drivel from you.

Poor Trump owes Warren a million dollars.

:lmao:

At a certain point, being a complete clown must actually start to be physically painful.  Even most invertebrates feel pain.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Surprised they didn't get married under sniper fire too.   :lol:  

Much of Warren’s claim to American Indian heritage was debunked in 2014 when official documents, including a marriage certificate, appeared to prove that Warren’s story about her parents being forced to elope due to her mother’s Indian heritage was not true.

In 2012, Warren told the Boston Globe, “My father’s family so objected to my mother’s Native American heritage that my mother told me they had to elope.” But there appears to be a marriage certificate and contemporaneous press accounts of Warren’s parents having a Methodist wedding in 1932 — which would mean there was no elopement.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-3-percent-native-ancestry/

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Surprised they didn't get married under sniper fire too.   :lol:  

Much of Warren’s claim to American Indian heritage was debunked in 2014 when official documents, including a marriage certificate, appeared to prove that Warren’s story about her parents being forced to elope due to her mother’s Indian heritage was not true.

In 2012, Warren told the Boston Globe, “My father’s family so objected to my mother’s Native American heritage that my mother told me they had to elope.” But there appears to be a marriage certificate and contemporaneous press accounts of Warren’s parents having a Methodist wedding in 1932 — which would mean there was no elopement.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-3-percent-native-ancestry/

:owned:

:lol:  

According to a comprehensive DNA study by the Genetic Literacy Project, an average White person in America has 0.18 percent Native American DNA. This means Sen. Warren has statistically *less* Indian DNA than the avg. white American

• Haha 2

• USA Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So she was telling the truth? 

If you came out and said you were an asshole, did a DNA test that could prove this and the test came back positive that you were 1/50th asshole then I would have no problem with you doing 10 threads a day proclaiming your "assholyness" because it was true. 

I personally think the results in your case would show a much higher percentage........

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lol: 

Warren's purported native American ancestry is so many generations back her closest Native American relative could actually be Pocahantas.

That's fucking hilarious.