Klimt adrenaline boa boots.

Tomas.

So I am at the sled show in Alberta and looking at these boots. The boa lace system is $40 more than standard laces. Are they a gimmick or worth the money? 

15394616818507908201628716669696.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks. They are 262 cad tax in. Regular 459 plus %5. 

Think I am going to give them a try. Apparently they have a 7 year warranty

Edited by Tomas.

Just now, DAVE said:

Not a fan of those.

I have the adrenaline gtx boots...love them.

Interesting. I tried both the GTX regular and the GTX boa at the same time and the boa system seemed to fit better. 

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the boa is great untill it is not then you are fucked 

That's my worry as well. I still have a pair of boots at home. So if they go south, I am not screwed. The sales guy was telling me if anything breaks in 7 years, Klim will fix or replace

Edited by Tomas.

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

That's my worry as well. I still have a pair of boots at home. Sonic they go south, I am not screwed. The sales guy was telling me if anything breaks in 7 years, Klim will fix or replace

that is all fine and dandy if they fix it . but what good will that do you mid trip. you can buy a hunk of shoe lace any place .

and klim says a lot of shit .

I won't buy there garbage any longer .

last straw was in CO 

a bud who bought everything from them direct from there site had a pr of there new like 700buck bibs for our trip .

2nd day ridding zipper blew out on leg . went to Alpine motorsports a klim dealer to exchange. 

they had to call klim for approval guess they had been turning down a lot of returns .

well klim could see the 5 day old transaction see the thousands the guy had spent with them. they said they could not take 5hem back he had to send in to have fixed .

guy at counter 're explained that we were on a trip no go.

so my bud buys a set of non klim pants so we coukd finnish out trip . so 1 early day shot 1 morning shot till noon . 

then he sends in and it took 6.5 mo and a hand full of calls to get them back from klim .

next trip I asked where the bibs were . he said he threw them in the trash .

fuck klim 

and motor fist coustemer service is not what it once was also .

big boys buy them out and it all goes to shit 

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is all fine and dandy if they fix it . but what good will that do you mid trip. you can buy a hunk of shoe lace any place .

and klim says a lot of shit .

I won't buy there garbage any longer .

last straw was in CO 

a bud who bought everything from them direct from there site had a pr of there new like 700buck bibs for our trip .

2nd day ridding zipper blew out on leg . went to Alpine motorsports a klim dealer to exchange. 

they had to call klim for approval guess they had been turning down a lot of returns .

well klim could see the 5 day old transaction see the thousands the guy had spent with them. they said they could not take 5hem back he had to send in to have fixed .

guy at counter 're explained that we were on a trip no go.

so my bud buys a set of non klim pants so we coukd finnish out trip . so 1 early day shot 1 morning shot till noon . 

then he sends in and it took 6.5 mo and a hand full of calls to get them back from klim .

next trip I asked where the bibs were . he said he threw them in the trash .

fuck klim 

and motor fist coustemer service is not what it once was also .

big boys buy them out and it all goes to shit 

That sucks. I bought them before I read this. Hopefully I make out ok. It is my first set of boots in about 11 years. 

I have all klim stuff jacket, bibs and boots. All have performed flawlessly and above expectation. Fuck the boots I have were Half price because they had a little Yamaha tuning fork on the lounge. I wear regular socks in them and my feet have never been cold. In fact I don't wear anything more than a base layer under my jacket and bibs or I get too hot. Great stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

So I am at the sled show in Alberta and looking at these boots. The boa lace system is $40 more than standard laces. Are they a gimmick or worth the money? 

15394616818507908201628716669696.jpg

That has trouble written all over it . Buy the standard laced ones . :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

That sucks. I bought them before I read this. Hopefully I make out ok. It is my first set of boots in about 11 years. 

You'll be fine...don't listen to that babbling mullet head.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have all klim stuff jacket, bibs and boots. All have performed flawlessly and above expectation. Fuck the boots I have were Half price because they had a little Yamaha tuning fork on the lounge. I wear regular socks in them and my feet have never been cold. In fact I don't wear anything more than a base layer under my jacket and bibs or I get too hot. Great stuff.

That's because your an ape . :bc:

55 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I cheaped out the gloves...still klim...but got the ones with the liner...shoulda got the one with the compartments...cold and warm....cant remember the name. Fusion maybe?

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You'll be fine...don't listen to that babbling mullet head.

yeah don't listen to some one who has had first hand experience with them on a few occasions.  listen to the guy buying his shut at Sears on the clearance  rack. 

they had great customer service but those days are long gone 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

a

fuck wrap some duct tape around it and ride if they break,  it's something that should be onboard everyones sled