7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Must be the whores they have there!

:lol:

They pickup a new BMW every weekend

Big Maine Woman :lol:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The last ones we had up there came rolling in in a 79 Diamond Reo with 18 bald bandag retreads on it . The one driving had a  White Owl cigar clenched in her teeth .  :bc:

Ya left out the part where the next morning ya went to put on your workboots but they didn't fit. THey were too big. That's when ya realized they were hers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya left out the part where the next morning ya went to put on your workboots but they didn't fit. THey were too big. That's when ya realized they were hers.

I knew we were in trouble when I saw the Wide Load banner on the truck but there was nothing on the trailer . :bc:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

This wild team has me ready for summer. Never seen anything this pathetic in my fucking life as a sports fan

Im starting to like the LV Knights. I may have to go to a hockey game and see what all the fuss is about. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im starting to like the LV Knights. I may have to go to a hockey game and see what all the fuss is about. 

Its bar far the best sporting event you can go see.....I'd say go to a playoff game but the knights and making the post season this year

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its bar far the best sporting event you can go see.....I'd say go to a playoff game but the knights and making the post season this year

Ummmm. I go to a lot of sporting events. I went to the Monster Energy Cup last night. That was so fun. ET3 won a million bucks and so did one lucky fan.  

The knights are back in town this coming week but we are headed to Havasu tomorrow for the jet ski races and to visit friends.  Be back in Vegas on the 25th for the drag races and SEMA

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummmm. I go to a lot of sporting events. I went to the Monster Energy Cup last night. That was so fun. ET3 won a million bucks and so did one lucky fan.  

The knights are back in town this coming week but we are headed to Havasu tomorrow for the jet ski races and to visit friends.  Be back in Vegas on the 25th for the drag races and SEMA

I think you'll enjoy it. Obviously you have to like hockey but the atmosphere in the arena is electric and unlike most other events. 

I've been to games in Tampa , Boston , Columbus , Pittsburgh and Minneapolis and all were a great time. We're going to the wild game on tuesday. My wife and daughter love it.

None compare to the playoff game I went to though. It was deafening and I lost my voice half way through the game. Insane level of energy. Most fun I've had at a sporting event

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you'll enjoy it. Obviously you have to like hockey but the atmosphere in the arena is electric and unlike most other events. 

I've been to games in Tampa , Boston , Columbus , Pittsburgh and Minneapolis and all were a great time. We're going to the wild game on tuesday. My wife and daughter love it.

None compare to the playoff game I went to though. It was deafening and I lost my voice half way through the game. Insane level of energy. Most fun I've had at a sporting event

Sounds like fun. Ive been to lots of semi pro and college hockey. Its fun for sure. 

Ottawa and Montreal have impressed me. I was expecting total shit shows.

LA was fucking horrible yesterday.

Toronto looks strong. Wow.

My Hurricanes are looking awesome! Best start in franchise history!!

I don't expect it to continue. But hoping to at least make the playoffs this year.....finally!

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ottawa and Montreal have impressed me. I was expecting total shit shows.

LA was fucking horrible yesterday.

Toronto looks strong. Wow.

My Hurricanes are looking awesome! Best start in franchise history!!

I don't expect it to continue. But hoping to at least make the playoffs this year.....finally!

Canes are young and fast and it shows. Of course the wild are old and slow and couple that with the fact that they are all overpaid pre madonna entitled assholes and it's tough to gauge the wild opponents properly

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Canes are young and fast and it shows. Of course the wild are old and slow and couple that with the fact that they are all overpaid pre madonna entitled assholes and it's tough to gauge the wild opponents properly

Yuh....I laughed like hell at the ending.  Did you see us grab the puck in their zone then fuck it up and skate it all the way back toward doobie where they stole it back and fired on him?  Twice!!!!

OMG!  Even my wife was like,  “What the hell kinda shit for brains move was that!?!?!”

Total joke.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yuh....I laughed like hell at the ending.  Did you see us grab the puck in their zone then fuck it up and skate it all the way back toward doobie where they stole it back and fired on him?  Twice!!!!

OMG!  Even my wife was like,  “What the hell kinda shit for brains move was that!?!?!”

Total joke.

Parise twice in a row.....Aho was feasting on that fucking retard

What the fuck was Koivu even doing on the ice 3x3

Just now, f7ben said:

Parise twice in a row.....Aho was feasting on that fucking retard

What the fuck was Koivu even doing on the ice 3x3

We’re a practice squad right now...nothing more.

Dooby wants to GTFO of this shit show.  Poor guy.  50 shots on goal and most without any defensive players able to block any of it!  The whole team was watching the game from the top of the circles!  :wall:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

My SIL lives in Vegas. She said last year it was real easy to get tickets, this year it’s a bit harder. That team is getting some followers now after last year.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:44 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I see where a new club has been formed. Some of the members are: Shifty, Angry Ginger, Jeff, STEVE, Mainecat, and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. 

It's called, " The New Hampshire Fudgepackers Snowmobile Club ". 

Steve the diddler, I knew it!!!!