That face you make when liberals....

Snake

HOSTIN, 'THE VIEW' CO-HOST: We finally said a woman's word is enough. I've taken many cases to trial with just a woman's word. [ Applause ] And now you have the First Lady of the United States telling women everywhere your word is not enough. I think it does so much damage, and quite frankly, that isn't the law...

Testimony is evidence! You don't need corroborating evidence. You don't need a rape kit. You don't need witnesses because oftentimes, guess what? There are no witnesses during rape! When you're talking about evidence, testimonial evidence is the very best in the system! ...

And the law is very clear that testimonial evidence, a woman standing there taking an oath and saying this happened to me is enough. You don't need a witness. You don't need forensic evidence. You need someone's truth, and we heard Dr. Ford's truth.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

HOSTIN, 'THE VIEW' CO-HOST: We finally said a woman's word is enough. I've taken many cases to trial with just a woman's word. [ Applause ] And now you have the First Lady of the United States telling women everywhere your word is not enough. I think it does so much damage, and quite frankly, that isn't the law...

Testimony is evidence! You don't need corroborating evidence. You don't need a rape kit. You don't need witnesses because oftentimes, guess what? There are no witnesses during rape! When you're talking about evidence, testimonial evidence is the very best in the system! ...

And the law is very clear that testimonial evidence, a woman standing there taking an oath and saying this happened to me is enough. You don't need a witness. You don't need forensic evidence. You need someone's truth, and we heard Dr. Ford's truth.

That's just completely fucked up.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It's obvious that you're a loud mouth asshole. Your days of having to prove are over. You can relax now. 

Zam doesnt start 6+ butthurt threads a day....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It's obvious that you're a loud mouth asshole. Your days of having to prove are over. You can relax now. 

It's obvious?  :lol: WHat I know is obvious to me is I'm growing less tolerant towards blatant hypocrits, liars and idiots as I get older ....so, liberals  need to be very weary of older lions in their presence.....they are the most dangerous.

Pretty clear I'm the reason you and your faggy little friends keep your voices down when repeating your internet spiel in public.  And not for a second does your "BJJ" give me any second thoughts.  We aren't going to be getting points on a mat.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Ummm she lied about who did it and couldn't remember where she went, how she got there, how she left, her friends didn't know wtf she was talking about. So yeah believe Ford. I'm not saying that she didn't get raped but if she couldn't remember any of the stuff that I previously mentioned how could she positively beyond the shadow of a doubt remember that it was absolutely Kavanaugh who raped her? She lies like HilLIARy. Or was your post sarcasm?

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Angry liberal= lost political fights 

better luck next time 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's obvious?  :lol: WHat I know is obvious to me is I'm growing less tolerant towards blatant hypocrits, liars and idiots as I get older ....so, liberals  need to be very weary of older lions in their presence.....they are the most dangerous.

Pretty clear I'm the reason you and your faggy little friends keep your voices down when repeating your internet spiel in public.  And not for a second does your "BJJ" give me any second thoughts.  We aren't going to be getting points on a mat.

I gave you permission to relax. You ought to at least try. 

Dems were talking about the prospects of a 6-3 advantage on the Supreme Court for them had Hillary run. How they were going to line up cases to 'rectify the problems'.

Now they want to disband, pack, or outright just ignore the SC.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Dems were talking about the prospects of a 6-3 advantage on the Supreme Court for them had Hillary run. How they were going to line up cases to 'rectify the problems'.

Now they want to disband, pack, or outright just ignore the SC.

Ya gotta think that every time the lefties see Ginsberg on TV wobbling around like she is ten years older than Betty White they get an uneasy feeling.

3 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Ummm she lied about who did it and couldn't remember where she went, how she got there, how she left, her friends didn't know wtf she was talking about. So yeah believe Ford. I'm not saying that she didn't get raped but if she couldn't remember any of the stuff that I previously mentioned how could she positively beyond the shadow of a doubt remember that it was absolutely Kavanaugh who raped her? She lies like HilLIARy. Or was your post sarcasm?

All true except Ford wasnt raped. She thinks she was almost raped. Her assailant put his hand over her mouth then fell over according to her story. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Angry liberal= lost political fights 

better luck next time 

Sub 80 Republican= Waste of good oxygen 

Stop wasting good oxygen Dopo. 😂

7 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

she never claimed "rape"

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

she never claimed "rape"

No, she didn’t. But the libtards led their sheep into that narrative with “rape and sexual abuse survivors” and said nothing when the talking point for that lying bag went that way.