GOLD RUSH-New Season

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Todd Hoffman wss the biggest fukken dope ever. The fat bastard just overwhelmed everybody with the power of his persona, the stupid fucks. 

I know it's just a show, but the fukken dummy went on wild goose chases!! He wasn't mining, he was PROSPECTING!! Fukken dope!!

Before you tie up hundreds of thousands, you have to research your claim. You should drill test holes throughout the entire claim to establish its viability as a mine. These fucking dopes strip 40' feet of overburden, to find dogshit.

What about all the nice trout in these areas? Do these fucktard miners kill trout? Do they pollute these beautiful streams? These mines look like fukken environmental HELL-HOLES , just so these fucktards can make a few bucks. I can't see it. Minnie Beets can suck my dick with her fukken money. She's an old hag, what the fuck is money gonna' do for her? 

SAVE THE TROUT, AND GRAYLING AND RABBITS............FUCK THOSE FAGGOT MINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you even catch trout?

13 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

do you even catch trout?

I mostly catch bass. I'm so fukken good, I could probably go pro. 

However, what I like most of any fish, are NATIVE BROOK TROUT.

It's been many years since I've been able to get back to the Lincoln, Maine area  where we caught a bunch of native brookies. I catch tons of bass, but I like brookies best. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's been many years since I've been able to get back to the Lincoln, Maine area  where we caught a bunch of native brookies. I catch tons of bass, but I like brookies best. 

Fishing at bass pro isn’t actual fishing 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Caught a few natives in central maine 4th of july weekend. But rainbows that have been in for more then a yr are a great fight.

i was in dawson city 2 yrs ago as part of out alaska trip. cool looking place . i did see a red ford raptor with the front banged up in front of the store. parkers truck?? he had one looked like it. i was there in june it was warm to warm. around 8 pm all the service trucks would come back to town. i assume from the gold mines. the road ends in dawson. its take the ferry or turn around. there is no dock for the ferry . just a gravel pad. with a gravel pile and dozer on bolth sides in case there pad washes away they can build a new one

3 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

i was in dawson city 2 yrs ago as part of out alaska trip. cool looking place . i did see a red ford raptor with the front banged up in front of the store. parkers truck?? he had one looked like it. i was there in june it was warm to warm. around 8 pm all the service trucks would come back to town. i assume from the gold mines. the road ends in dawson. its take the ferry or turn around. there is no dock for the ferry . just a gravel pad. with a gravel pile and dozer on bolth sides in case there pad washes away they can build a new one

Very cool...that must be the spot where Tony launches that barge of his.

Tony reminds me of two Hungarian brothers here that came here  with nothing but lint in their pockets and built themselves some mini empires 

both are bull headed and strong worded as fuck. Interesting people though. 

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Tony reminds me of two Hungarian brothers here that came here  with nothing but lint in their pockets and built themselves some mini empires 

both are bull headed and strong worded as fuck. Interesting people though. 

Tony started off milking cows after leaving home.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah I think Parker intentionally steps over the line with everyone because he was coddled as a kid. Typical silver spooner, really. 

I watched that episode the other night and yeah I realize a lot of it is scripted but Parker asked Tony for permission to drain that water and he said yes...then he flips out and calls the mining officials. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched that episode the other night and yeah I realize a lot of it is scripted but Parker asked Tony for permission to drain that water and he said yes...then he flips out and calls the mining officials. 

That faggot Tony is lucky he hasn't caught a load of Double 00 Buckshot in his ugly beard. 

Parker is a faggot for even dealing with the fukken punk-assed bitch. Fuckin' jerk buys the claim right next to Tony. Oh yeah, that will work out well. 

I still like the show though!!!!!!!!!!!

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Last Alaskans....Heimo and Edna. :thumbsup:

IMG_4350.JPG.f96e17a064e41bb71e1eb022249664ee.JPG

Haven't seen that in a while. Isnt that the show where people are living in grandfatherd sections ,that wont be renewed unless its passed to family ? So if they have no kids ,and they pass...game over ? 

19 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Haven't seen that in a while. Isnt that the show where people are living in grandfatherd sections ,that wont be renewed unless its passed to family ? So if they have no kids ,and they pass...game over ? 

Yes it is. I read a book about Heimo before the show was on. Can't remember the name of it though.

• Like 1