Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

What's everyone doing this weekend?

I am babysitting my nephew, put him down for the night an hour ago and now I am having a beer and watching a Joe Rogan standup on Netflix. :bc:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

Testing out my new heated grips staying warm checking oot some sights with a few other bikes.  best riding time of the year,   till it gets dark    lol

Here are some pics of the Kanc that someone took two days ago in case you are heading in that direction :bc:

I have to drop the boat off to get winterized and the hull cleaned, pick up a horse stall mat ( cut for trackmats), install eyelets and d-rings on my new open trailer, clean the garage, put the summer stuff in the shed and maybe have some beer time

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reluctantly will be signing my camp away tomorrow. .......my other half gave up riding years ago and I'm riding less and less each year. Just don't use the place as much as we used too.

I agreed to list our place at what we thought was a high price...never thinking we would get it and said I would only sell if we got full price........well.....we got  multiple offers and full price. Damn Trump economy.

Ugh.. ...regretting it already....not gonna sleep too well tonight. If this deal falls through I will probably hang onto it.

Guess my 09 Z1 Turbo with boondocker booster will be 4 sale now.....somewhere near 4k....any takers?....lol.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/118-E-Onondaga_Old-Forge_NY_13420_M47550-04194?view=qv

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nice base model pickup

yep I won't buy anything more than a xlt. I actaly use them for work and they get the shit kicked out of them in less than a yr they look 5 yrs old  . I have that 12 and a 15 xlt.

if you zoom you can see the pile of shit rusting out on the wheel wells already .but what do you expect after 6 yrs 

oh and that is the 3rd tail gate that one is less than a yr old . piles of junk are glued together and if you put to much weight on them the top crushes and then comes completly unglued 

Edited by Ez ryder

just wen to let the dog out fucking dog takes off bsrking around the corner then comes running back i turn the light on and a big fucking bear is pulling a bird feeder off the tree standing on the deck about 6 feet from me .

looked right at me like you got a fucking prob ? pulls feeder off tree it falls to the ground he jumps off deck and walks away . my dog was waiting at the door begging to get in .lol 

• Haha 2

On 10/12/2018 at 10:35 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Reluctantly will be signing my camp away tomorrow. .......my other half gave up riding years ago and I'm riding less and less each year. Just don't use the place as much as we used too.

I agreed to list our place at what we thought was a high price...never thinking we would get it and said I would only sell if we got full price........well.....we got  multiple offers and full price. Damn Trump economy.

Ugh.. ...regretting it already....not gonna sleep too well tonight. If this deal falls through I will probably hang onto it.

Guess my 09 Z1 Turbo with boondocker booster will be 4 sale now.....somewhere near 4k....any takers?....lol.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/118-E-Onondaga_Old-Forge_NY_13420_M47550-04194?view=qv

Nice place. I like the interior sportsman decorations. Too bad ya' gotta' sell it. 

That's the problem with a lot of stuff, ya' gotta' be able to GET ENOUGH USE OUT OF IT, TO MAKE IT WORTH OWNING!! 

When I'm up at night I look at Nitro boats, and say " shit, I like that one ! " Then the next day I get outside at 2 PM, can hardly make it to the barn, the weather sucked again for another day, I'm tired already, and I say to myself, " yeah, tie up 35 thou on a fukken boat I won't use " . 

Reality, and practicality have to rule. 

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Then you ain't gonna approve of what I drive :flush:. Didn't know we needed to drive lariats and king ranches :lol::bc:

Yeah this ain't TBP for fucks sake!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah this ain't TBP for fucks sake!

if you arent driving a used base model bmw, you are no one!!!!!! let me see your sledding resume or else STFU!! 

• Haha 1

I picked up the ski glides and a horse stall mat today for the open trailer. All that's left now is to install the d-rings  and all set to go. I put on 2 permanent eyelets on the front and have removable ones on the rear for securing the SXS.

20181014_173534.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, smokin george said:

I picked up the ski glides and a horse stall mat today for the open trailer. All that's left now is to install the d-rings  and all set to go. I put on 2 permanent eyelets on the front and have removable ones on the rear for securing the SXS.

20181014_173534.jpg

Looks good George! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks good George! :thumbsup:

The SXS was too tall (72") to go thru the rear ramp (69") on the enclosed and I didn't want another trailer sitting around so it went bye bye. I'm still undecided on a salt shield yet. We have good sled covers and I put a blanket on under them

Edited by smokin george
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

My company work truck is a 13 and has crank up windows.  

That honestly surprised me didn't think they made any pickups with cranks that new just from a selling perspective.    I don't think my kids had ever seen a window crank until i bought the wrangler for the boy.