Effects of Centuries of Extreme Inbreeding Among Muslims: Low IQ, Violence and Terrorism

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You can do a google search. My great great grandfather on my moms side was liberated by the Reds from Struthoff in France. He was allowed one bag before boarding a train. He even had to pay his own fare. He was relocated through two collection and transit camps before the death camp. He thought he was being relocated. Many Jews were murdered in Eastern Europe before getting on a train. Collections in Eastern Europe were very violent. Not so in other areas. 

I've done a lot of reading on ww2. There are so many different stories on what happened where and when and everything else. If you have some paper trail link I would like to check it out. 

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I've done a lot of reading on ww2. There are so many different stories on what happened where and when and everything else. If you have some paper trail link I would like to check it out. 

I’m not convinced hitler started out wanting to murder the Jews. It seems the plan was more to relocated them out of Europe. However, when Germany occupied Russia they killed over a million Jews by conventional means with local help. It proved that soldiers would shoot women and children with ease. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m not convinced hitler started out wanting to murder the Jews. It seems the plan was more to relocated them out of Europe. However, when Germany occupied Russia they killed over a million Jews by conventional means with local help. It proved that soldiers would shoot women and children with ease. 

There were alot of atrocities committed by all sides. Everything was at stake. However I am not convinced the Jews were the objective of ww2. It all starts with ww1 and ww2 was a result of unfinished business. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

There were alot of atrocities committed by all sides. Everything was at stake. However I am not convinced the Jews were the objective of ww2. It all starts with ww1 and ww2 was a result of unfinished business. 

Eradication of the Jews from Europe, or what hitler considered the fatherland was but one of many objectives. Several injections of pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine everyday does some weird shit to the central nervous system. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Eradication of the Jews from Europe, or what hitler considered the fatherland was but one of many objectives. Several injections of pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine everyday does some weird shit to the central nervous system. 

That wasn't what started ww2. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What did? 

Come on bro... I don't have the energy. If you want to look it up, look at a map of what Germany looked like prior to ww1 and then look at what areas Hitler took first. Ww2 officially started when Germany invaded Poland. Northern Poland was part of Germany 20 years prior. 

29 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He wasn't the only one who would have liked that. 

They had the nicest houses, the best art collections and controlled a lot of the money in Germany. I’m sure they had plenty of enemies jealous of their success.

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They had the nicest houses, the best art collections and controlled a lot of the money in Germany. I’m sure they had plenty of enemies jealous of their success.

That wasn't why. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah Hitler wanted to restore German National Pride but he had talked and written about the extermination of the Jews in Germany in the 1920's.

But did you read why?