New Mayor of Toronto

Poncho

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Skank 

Wonder why she didn't bring this point up?  I know she is a racist with an agenda

Second, anyone — business or private seller — who is selling or giving a non-restricted firearm will now be required to verify that the person they are providing the gun to holds a valid firearms license through the Canadian Firearms Program.

As it stands now, license checks are voluntary.

Pretty funny really 

I wonder if she will be speaking against Doug Ford's catering to Turbans and Motorbikes :dunno:  no she will not 

No it’s not voluntary you dolt.  

If you sell a non-restricted firearm it is sellers responsibility to check purchasers PAL. 

Because idiot fail will argue:

Who can be a transferee?

In Canada, a firearm may only be transferred to one of the following:

• an adult (18 or older) with a Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) that is valid for that class of firearm;
  • a business, museum, or other organization with a Firearms Business Licence; or
  • a public service agency – for example, a police force, a police academy or certain government departments or agencies.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That was in the act Under Harper - I only copied  it 

Stop making shit up fail.  You show your true ignorance and bias.

Harper did not make it easier for gun buyers.  

The PAL license system has been around for a long time.  And before that in was the FAC that was required. 

In Canada to buy  a gun you have needed a license in some form with either FAC or PAL for more years then I have been buying guns.  That’s over 32years Fail.  Long before Harper. 

14 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Stop making shit up fail.  You show your true ignorance and bias.

Harper did not make it easier for gun buyers.  

The PAL license system has been around for a long time.  And before that in was the FAC that was required. 

In Canada to buy  a gun you have needed a license in some form with either FAC or PAL for more years then I have been buying guns.  That’s over 32years Fail.  Long before Harper. 

thanks Captain Obvious about buying guns

I guess you didn't read it correctly as usual 

Read it again

Second, anyone — business or private seller — who is selling or giving a non-restricted firearm will now be required to verify that the person they are providing the gun to holds a valid firearms license through the Canadian Firearms Program.

Vendors will not be required to provide either their name or the name of the person they are providing the weapon to when validating the license.

That information is already held as part of the Canadian Firearms Program.

If police investigating a firearms crime wanted to trace the owner of a gun, they could discover that by tracking the license numbers of the legal owners of the gun used in the crime but would need to get authorization from a judge to access the records held by the business that sold it.

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Read it again

Vendors will not be required to provide either their name or the name of the person they are providing the weapon to when validating the license.

If police investigating a firearms crime wanted to trace the owner of a gun, they could discover that by tracking the license numbers of the legal owners of the gun used in the crime but would need to get authorization from a judge to access the records held by the business that sold it.

Justin will ban all hang guns and that will magically stop all gun crimes in the country on the same day the budget balances itself.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Read it again

You go read and research it and get back to me where it says anything about voluntary!

The license check is mandatory for anyone transfering a gun to a different owner. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Bonnie Crombie is a all day 

Doug's Plan isn't playing out like he expected, his buddy go the ax

Giorgio Mammoliti out as councillor

Running in Federal Politics next year.

And has a big severance package to hold him over.

Not that she would ever give you the time of day, you would be done in under 30 secs.

He won go figure 

Good.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug didn't support the guy laughed when he tried to say Ford supported him WRONG AGAIN FAIL :guzzle: