Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

New Mayor of Toronto

Recommended Posts

I think Jenny Hazmat has signed her death sentence......another 4 years of Torytard.....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has a great plan to turn city owned golf courses into public parks.

WTF does the city own golf courses in the first place?

Plus she's hot.

Image result for jennifer keesmaat

 

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/10/08/keesmaat-wants-to-transform-city-owned-golf-courses-into-public-spaces.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm voting for Faith Goldy,maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.27c506396aecd58109b7c202f22c1a67.jpgFaith_Goldy_Feb_7_Thumbnail_.thumb.jpg.622e5e573c0d43aec98a623403c579d5.jpg

Edited by 2strokemerc
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She has a great plan to turn city owned golf courses into public parks.

WTF does the city own golf courses in the first place?

Plus she's hot.

Image result for jennifer keesmaat

 

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/10/08/keesmaat-wants-to-transform-city-owned-golf-courses-into-public-spaces.html

why have park lands :dunno:  

water parks

skate parks

 

we should have nothing - well except Golf Course which are self funding 

In this case using them for winter cross country skiing is a good idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

I'm voting for Faith Goldy,1518461673409.png.19a81a33a9e607fab72928a0bfdc8322.pngmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.27c506396aecd58109b7c202f22c1a67.jpgFaith_Goldy_Feb_7_Thumbnail_.thumb.jpg.622e5e573c0d43aec98a623403c579d5.jpg

don't be dumb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

don't be dumb 

I'm going to pencil her in on my ballot when I vote.:ashamed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2strokemerc said:

I'm going to pencil her in on my ballot when I vote.:ashamed:

Even REBEL got rid of her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Even REBEL got rid of her

Shes correct here to call out this bullshit.

Just imagine if another group held an event like this and then told Muslims it was for say Christians only.

 

I guess this group doesn't believe that diversity is their strength.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shes correct here to call out this bullshit.

Just imagine if another group held an event like this and then told Muslims it was for say Christians only.

 

I guess this group doesn't believe that diversity is their strength.

Goldy, who had been silent so far, intervened to remind the ICNA official: “It is against the law to discriminate on religious grounds, sir. That’s against the law.”

 

Diversity my ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shes correct here to call out this bullshit.

Just imagine if another group held an event like this and then told Muslims it was for say Christians only.

 

I guess this group doesn't believe that diversity is their strength.

Well Faith went south to promote "White Supreme"   I don't expect anything much from her. 

Was this a government event?  No it was not, it was a privately run event.  

No different than the Catholic Church where only baptized are welcome

 

the Hate she spews isn't good for anyone. seriously you guys need to rethink your life at this point when you start to support a cunt like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well Faith went south to promote "White Supreme"   I don't expect anything much from her. 

Was this a government event?  No it was not, it was a privately run event.  

No different than the Catholic Church where only baptized are welcome

 

the Hate she spews isn't good for anyone. seriously you guys need to rethink your life at this point when you start to support a cunt like this

You need to get a brain, because guess what? I was joking, she is running in T.O. and I'll be voting in Barrie. I only posted her pic because she is decent looking. Could care less what her political views are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well Faith went south to promote "White Supreme"   I don't expect anything much from her. 

Was this a government event?  No it was not, it was a privately run event.  

No different than the Catholic Church where only baptized are welcome

 

the Hate she spews isn't good for anyone. seriously you guys need to rethink your life at this point when you start to support a cunt like this

Catholic's welcome everyone.  Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

You need to get a brain, because guess what? I was joking, she is running in T.O. and I'll be voting in Barrie. I only posted her pic because she is decent looking. Could care less what her political views are.

I quoted ONEWAY AC, I knew  you were joking and AC was not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Catholic's welcome everyone.  Sorry.

:lol:  

no they don't, you want to get married in their church you must convert and raise children as Catholics 

You are not allowed to take confession, or really anything.   If you give money at the door they might let you sit in the balcony 

Every week its a Catholic only session 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

no they don't, you want to get married in their church you must convert and raise children as Catholics 

You are not allowed to take confession, or really anything.   If you give money at the door they might let you sit in the balcony 

Every week its a Catholic only session 

I don't go to church, which one do you attend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't go to church, which one do you attend?

St. Pauls Every Christmas :lol: 

Where everyone is actually welcome no matter your religious beliefs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

no they don't, you want to get married in their church you must convert and raise children as Catholics 

You are not allowed to take confession, or really anything.   If you give money at the door they might let you sit in the balcony 

Every week its a Catholic only session 

Wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

St. Pauls Every Christmas :lol: 

Where everyone is actually welcome no matter your religious beliefs 

Yup, the way it should be.  Catholics paving the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Wrong

>?  nice try

Are you saying they hold events and welcome muslims?  sure they do sure they do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup, the way it should be.  Catholics paving the way.

:lol:  lets not do the religious thing, we all know what the Catholics have done for 1000's of years.  Some of it hasn't changed with 12 year old boys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  lets not do the religious thing, we all know what the Catholics have done for 1000's of years.  Some of it hasn't changed with 12 year old boys

Minor setbacks is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

>?  nice try

Are you saying they hold events and welcome muslims?  sure they do sure they do 

"no they don't, you want to get married in their church"

Nice try

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poncho said:

"no they don't, you want to get married in their church"

Nice try

 

NO my kid didn't want to convert so they ditched the Catholic Church nor bring up any children as Catholic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO my kid didn't want to convert so they ditched the Catholic Church nor bring up any children as Catholic 

I married a Catholic in a Catholic church.......I have no believes and never was baptized, they didn't require I convert and they didn't care.  As a matter of fact they said my case was no issue.  That was 30 years ago.  Your kid was scammed, complete bullshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poncho said:

I married a Catholic in a Catholic church.......I have no believes and never was baptized, they didn't require I convert and they didn't care.  As a matter of fact they said my case was no issue.  That was 30 years ago.  Your kid was scammed, complete bullshit

:lol:  They pray you will rot in hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.