My current event...

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Id rather inhale diesel fumes than shave my beard!

well, the bright side, if there was anything living in there, it's gone now.  :lol:

Your gonna miss sledding in New York this winter.  I hear riding in AK is nothing like the hill. :snack:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, hayward said:

well, the bright side, if there was anything living in there, it's gone now.  :lol:

Your gonna miss sledding in New York this winter.  I hear riding in AK is nothing like the hill. :snack:

No, I'll be back by Christmas. The rivers freeze up in this place and the iceroad guys take over.

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No, I'll be back by Christmas. The rivers freeze up in this place and the iceroad guys take over.

You faggot!!! You made it sound like you were gone forever to the Alaska Wilderness. 8 weeks is a bullshit long excursion. 

Why don't you stay up there and find Billy Brown and his band of ALASKAN BUSH FAGGOTS? Tell me if Rainy has nice juggs now.

Or conversely, you could look up Frankie and fuck him up his ass.  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You faggot!!! You made it sound like you were gone forever to the Alaska Wilderness. 8 weeks is a bullshit long excursion. 

Why don't you stay up there and find Billy Brown and his band of ALASKAN BUSH FAGGOTS? Tell me if Rainy has nice juggs now.

Or conversely, you could look up Frankie and fuck him up his ass.  

Poor FAS is in Jail easy to find :news: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Poor FAS is in Jail easy to find :news: 

Hey, I tried to help the little bastid. He wouldn't listen to me when I told him what mounts to get for his .338 Win Mag, and he just about told me to fuck-off when I told him to try to be an ALASKA STATE TROOPER. 

Frankie did not pack the gear. Poor kid. An Athabascan refugee sentenced to a life of alcohol and/or drugs. 

• Gold Member

Greetings FAGGOTS! This place is remote as fuck! I’m in bumfuck Chefornak AK. It’s dirty muddy and the roads are all railroad :trusses!  Currently delivering 60k gallons of ulsd#1. Hope all is well with the asylum!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Greetings FAGGOTS! This place is remote as fuck! I’m in bumfuck Chefornak AK. It’s dirty muddy and the roads are all railroad :trusses!  Currently delivering 60k gallons of ulsd#1. Hope all is well with the asylum!

that-is-one-big-pile-of-shit-19008840.pn

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

HA!HA! Nice gig for a BOAT CRASHER!!!!!  Go fuck a walrus!!

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Satellite online connection ? I bet it’s slow as fuck eh ? Slightly faster than dialup :D 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I just googled it , it looks like it’s near Nome area ? He’s definitely above arctic circle.

Chefornak is way below the Arctic Circle. Its close to Dillingham hear Bristol Bay. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Chefornak is way below the Arctic Circle. Its close to Dillingham hear Bristol Bay. 

ok just looked at better quality maps,  and wow you are right lol , it’s like 500 miles apart between nome and chefornak!!  Both towns are showing mid 40’s degree right now :bc: 

• Gold Member
On 10/19/2018 at 7:24 PM, steve from amherst said:

On google maps satellite it looks like the surface of the moon.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:32 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just checked it out and you ain't kidding.

Tou two should see itbin real life. We just left Scammon Bay afyer a 13hr discharge, what a shithole! Outboard engines just laying on the ground, rusting away.  :flush:

On 10/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Welcome to AK Brad.  Hopefully you can get to civilization here soon. 

I figure it'll be closer to Christmas now, our sistership the Kavik is hard up and we are heading north towards Nome then back to sea for lightering ops. I'll keep you posted as cell service allows.  :bc: