My current event...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Thanks fellas! I'll be done sometime between Turkey Day amd Free Shit day and Im gonna try and spend a few says in Anchorage, I have a family friend who lives there..

Don't go and pull a Joey Hazelwood exxon valdez scene.

• Gold Member

If you make it up as far as Tanana you should she if you can get a blowie from thetananatransgender....  that little punk prolly still somebody’s bitch in jail though 

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If you make it up as far as Tanana you should she if you can get a blowie from thetananatransgender....  that little punk prolly still somebody’s bitch in jail though 

:lol:

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't go and pull a Joey Hazelwood exxon valdez scene.

No boize allowed on US Flagged ships because of that fuckwad!  :wall:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Those diehard drunks fucking ruin it for everyone.

Destroy a pristine ecosystem and the hippies go bezerk! Who knew?  :lol:

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

As some of you might know two years aho I went back to college to get an associate degree along eith several USCG licenses/certifications. One of those is Able Seaman Unlimited which allows me to be deck crew on anything that floats. I also recieved tankerman/assist which allows me to load and and disharge fuel on fuel barges. This is what I'll be doing along the Alaskan coast until freeze up. It will allow me to earn my Tankerman/PIC also. If I do well they will offer me a full time for next season. Im super excited!  :bc:

Dude!  That’s awesome!  Seriously!  Not many chose something exciting or dangerous to do in their lives.  It’s something to be proud of!!!  Glad to see it!  Hell, can I go with you?  

:bc:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

how long are you there? 

We will leave here next monday and head to Havasu for a couple of weeks then back to vegas for a few weeks. Gonna be back here for the SEMA show that starts Oct 30 or something. Then back home mid Nov for the holidays. 

Head to denver in the am tomorrow for the Foo Fighters concert. Like I mentiond in your concert thread, all my kids have seen them once or more.  They said we had to go see them. Like all those Alt Rock bands from the 90’s, the Foo Fighters played a huge part of us raising kids. Every road trip we made we listemed to our kids music.  We really like that Alt Rock genre.   

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Thanks fellas! I'll be done sometime between Turkey Day amd Free Shit day and Im gonna try and spend a few says in Anchorage, I have a family friend who lives there..

We are back in AK by about the 15th of Nov through the end of the year. We should hook up for sure if you are near anchorage during that time.   I will keep in touch. 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, hayward said:

Congrats bigums!  :bc:

Will you by any chance be in charge of the transportation of any such vessels on land?  :snack:

:lol:No! Strictly Bearing Sea and rivers.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are back in AK by about the 15th of Nov through the end of the year. We should hook up for sure if you are near anchorage during that time.   I will keep in touch. 

That would be great. You dont by chance know a physical therapist from NY named Barbie Frost, do you? Recently married tho so new last name.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Congrats :bc:

Thanks, John. Im pretty excited!  Hopefully I can check in to the assylum often!  :bc:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

That is pretty funny grabsdix... :bc:

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No bud, I dont know Barbie Frost. Sorry. 

She sounds hot though.  Got a picture or a FB page...........

Haha no, she grew up right next to me and now lives in Anchorage. I rarely use facebook so I dont think Im even friends with her on it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

As some of you might know two years aho I went back to college to get an associate degree along eith several USCG licenses/certifications. One of those is Able Seaman Unlimited which allows me to be deck crew on anything that floats. I also recieved tankerman/assist which allows me to load and and disharge fuel on fuel barges. This is what I'll be doing along the Alaskan coast until freeze up. It will allow me to earn my Tankerman/PIC also. If I do well they will offer me a full time for next season. Im super excited!  :bc:

I thought you were old as fuck.