If Hillary faints or has an episode during the debates?

Highmark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No more lesser if two evils for me ....I'll never vote for a candidate that stands against basically everything I care about....FUCK TRUMP and FUCK HILLARY

tell us what you like about johnson then.:snack:

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

tell us what you like about johnson then.:snack:

He is a libertarian and I can accept the areas we disagree.

Supports individual rights fully 2nd amend/4th amend

end war on drugs

pro business , small government common sense environmental regs 

Use military responsibly and reign in the out of control MIC

pretty much the only thing I dont agree with him on is trade

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is a libertarian and I can accept the areas we disagree.

Supports individual rights fully 2nd amend/4th amend

end war on drugs

pro business , small government common sense environmental regs 

Use military responsibly and reign in the out of control MIC

pretty much the only thing I dont agree with him on is trade

how about him agreeing to sign tpp  and you prolly are ok on open borders .

edit: i see your comment on trade now..but that's a big one.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

how about him agreeing to sign tpp  and you prolly are ok on open borders .

I said I disgree with him on trade .....I am fine with whatever his immigration policy is...it is not a big issue to me at all

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No more lesser if two evils for me ....I'll never vote for a candidate that stands against basically everything I care about....FUCK TRUMP and FUCK HILLARY

Yeah fuck everybody!

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Highmark said:

"I think really only twice that i can recall" 

"I'm aware of it and usually can avoid it." 

Well dumb cunt if you recall about this as well as you do your security training then you are probably on deaths bed.

:lmao::lmao:

Key word most are overlooking.   Something is wrong with her and she is trying to deal with it.   Does this sound like its been going on since just this past Friday?

She fainted before and cracked her head so bad she had a severe concussion and blot clot.   She had to reduce her work at the State Department.   Does this sound like someone we can trust to be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 4 years?   Who is in charge the next time she faints and gets a severe concussion.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

anyways a siting assemblyman for our area..Bill Nojay committed suicide last Friday..fawker is still getting votes!

G.O.P. Voters Urged to Select Dead Assemblyman in New York Race

Even in death, State Assemblyman Bill Nojay, a Republican from the Rochester area who fatally shot himself in a city cemetery last week, seems likely to win the primary election for his seat on Tuesday.

Rarely has a candidate died so close to Election Day. And even as political insiders and Mr. Nojay’s friends dissect his final days, trying to unravel the circumstances surrounding his suicide, his continued presence on the ballot has turned what was supposed to be a simple race into an Albany aberration born of an odd, little-noticed portion of the electoral rule book.

Voters are being urged to cast their ballots for a dead man. Three men in a room are preparing to pick his political heir. The funeral has yet to be held, but the shim is already on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/nyregion/gop-voters-urged-to-select-dead-assemblyman-in-new-york-race.html

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

anyways a siting assemblyman for our area..Bill Nojay committed suicide last Friday..fawker is still getting votes!

G.O.P. Voters Urged to Select Dead Assemblyman in New York Race

Even in death, State Assemblyman Bill Nojay, a Republican from the Rochester area who fatally shot himself in a city cemetery last week, seems likely to win the primary election for his seat on Tuesday.

Rarely has a candidate died so close to Election Day. And even as political insiders and Mr. Nojay’s friends dissect his final days, trying to unravel the circumstances surrounding his suicide, his continued presence on the ballot has turned what was supposed to be a simple race into an Albany aberration born of an odd, little-noticed portion of the electoral rule book.

Voters are being urged to cast their ballots for a dead man. Three men in a room are preparing to pick his political heir. The funeral has yet to be held, but the shim is already on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/nyregion/gop-voters-urged-to-select-dead-assemblyman-in-new-york-race.html

Did he have something on Thrillery? :dunno: 

Nojay has been at the middle of various controversies recently. He was a silent partner in a company that won a tentative contract to oversee the second phase of the $1.3 billion Rochester schools modernization project. And he was one of four defendants in a fraud trial in Cambodia, where Nojay and three other men formed a company to process and export rice. The four were accused of obtaining a $1 million investment from a wealthy Cambodian, then shutting the company down.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/09/09/nojay-faced-federal-fraud-charge/90140496/

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

JESUS.  So the dead can vote.  And the dead can be elected.  When the dead start electing the dead..............I'm out.

dead guy won!:lol:

Bill Nojay, deceased, wins Assembly primary election

635543986781261599-Murphy-Justin.jpg Justin Murphy, @citizenmurphy11:07 p.m. EDT September 13, 2016

Bill NojayBuy Photo

(Photo: File photo)

The late William Nojay prevailed in a Republican primary in the 133rd Assembly District, outpolling challenger Rick Milne despite having died by suicide Friday morning.

With 88 percent of voting districts counted, including all districts from Monroe and Livingston counties, Nojay received 2,098 votes (58 percent) to Milne's 1,539 in unofficial results.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/09/13/bill-nojay-rochester-election-milne/90329448/

14 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

dead guy won!:lol:

Bill Nojay, deceased, wins Assembly primary election

635543986781261599-Murphy-Justin.jpg Justin Murphy, @citizenmurphy11:07 p.m. EDT September 13, 2016

Bill NojayBuy Photo

(Photo: File photo)

The late William Nojay prevailed in a Republican primary in the 133rd Assembly District, outpolling challenger Rick Milne despite having died by suicide Friday morning.

With 88 percent of voting districts counted, including all districts from Monroe and Livingston counties, Nojay received 2,098 votes (58 percent) to Milne's 1,539 in unofficial results.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/09/13/bill-nojay-rochester-election-milne/90329448/

The word never got out he was dead I assume, can't make this shit up :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

The word never got out he was dead I assume, can't make this shit up :guzzle: 

no people knew it..we have radios and tv's out here.

the party gets to pick someone now.

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC-TV)

Late Assemblyman Bill Nojay has won the 133rd State Assembly District Republican primary.

Nojay took his own life just four days ago, leaving party leaders no option but to keep his name on the ballot.

Challenger and Honeoye Falls Mayor Rick Milne won Monroe County, but Nojay's lead in Livingston and Steuben counties led him to victory.

Despite Nojay's passing, many in the GOP encouraged voters to vote for him.

Now, the GOP party leaders in Monroe, Livingston, and Steuben counties must meet to pick a candidate to appear on the general election ballot. They have until ten days from Nojay's passing to select a new candidate.

Monroe County Republican Committee Chair Bill Reilich says he will meet with the other two party leaders on Wednesday at 7 p.m. They hope to have a decision by 8:30 p.m.

Reilich said there are seven people being considered for candidacy right now - one of whom is Milne.

“I think voters sent two messages by voting for Nojay. One was to show respect for him and the work he did. The other message was that they wanted a conservative representative," Reilich said. "Milne made it clear in interviews with GOP chairs that he was not as conservative as Nojay, but that won’t keep his name out of the mix.”