If Hillary faints or has an episode during the debates?

Highmark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm MOST CERTAINLY not a "CCL" but I think her own party would declare her unfit and force her to drop out.  Let's face it, they could find just about anybody better at this point that could carry them to the WH.

Either of my dogs would be better :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I think it would be a serious issue sending her out to a podium with no one to catch her when she falls.

She should be in a wheelchair so she doesn't break her hip on one of these falls.

They even attempt to put something/someone or have it even appear that she can be saved if she falls and it's over for her.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What if Trump faints?

Well given he hasn't had a history of it in the past few years I'd put good money on Hillary fainting first.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She will never make it through the debates in her current condition ......they need to bring someone else in stat

Honestly, if she really is sick (something big), the Dems need to get off their ass and replace her.  What better time to stick another dolt in that spot?  Would it be hard to get someone better?  I don't see how it would be.  I really don't.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, if she really is sick (something big), the Dems need to get off their ass and replace her.  What better time to stick another dolt in that spot?  Would it be hard to get someone better?  I don't see how it would be.  I really don't.

Hi Bhent   Not to bad, how about you.  Been a busy year. Lots going on. Working like crazy, vacation 2 weeks ago. Going in a cruise next week. Bunch of shit to do around the garage before my sled arrives 

Haven't been online much lately (and it was a good decision by me to do that) but I see Tie is still the same clueless fuck tard as ever