Blasey Ford snowmobile story

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I've seen people morons just like you operate those things all my life. Any idiot can push the go fast lever. Navigate in fog by radars alone, plan an offshore voyage or two and get back to me. FAGGOT!

Get bent, go pay your rent! 

Just now, Kivalo said:

I've seen people just like operate those things all my life. Any idiot can push the go fast lever. Navigate in fog by radars alone, plan an offshore voyage or two and get back to me. FAGGOT!

Big fukken deal, you type the shit into the chart-plotter and it does everything for ya'. All those boats nowadays got RADAR, SONAR, DEPTH SOUNDERS, GPS NAVIGATORS, COMPUTERIZED COURSE PLOTTERS, and probably ten other things to get you through a fog bank. 

Race me going out the Jetties at Newburyport on an outgoing tide rippin' 6-8 foot rollers at 85, then we'll talk. FAGGOT!! 

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Big fukken deal, you type the shit into the chart-plotter and it does everything for ya'. All those boats nowadays got RADAR, SONAR, DEPTH SOUNDERS, GPS NAVIGATORS, COMPUTERIZED COURSE PLOTTERS, and probably ten other things to get you through a fog bank. 

Race me going out the Jetties at Newburyport on an outgoing tide rippin' 6-8 foot rollers at 85, then we'll talk. FAGGOT!! 

Not once in your life have you ever been 85mph in a boat, not once. Not even as a passenger in someone elses boat.

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Not once in your life have you ever been 85mph in a boat, not once. Not even as a passenger in someone elses boat.

Is 62 close enough?   :ashamed:

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

That's it z notty?  My wifes been 73 on the seadoo! :bc: 

So, what are ya' sayin', that your wife can outdrive me and now your hangin' with Kivalo? WTF!! :dunno:  

3 hours ago, stealth bomber said:

He's more into 69 behind the sub shop.  With another dude of course.

Oh. look at this. All of a sudden the two faggots Stealth Bomber and Awful Mouthful are back, like the two cum-sucking faggots that they are. Where ya' been, gettin' fucked in your asses at the rest areas??? 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, what are ya' sayin', that your wife can outdrive me and now your hangin' with Kivalo? WTF!! :dunno:  

Nope kivvie still needs the mag lite!!!!!

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Nope kivvie still needs the mag lite!!!!!

You're white knighting for a guy who was bragging about about raping a 16 year old girl. WTF is wrong you, dipshit?

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My niece, who btw scored higher than you on the boater safety test, which she took at age 10, can out drive you! FAGGOT!

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're white knighting for a guy who was bragging about about raping a 16 year old girl. WTF is wrong you, dipshit?

Settle down spaz I don't spend as much time here as you to read every post :bc: 

• Gold Member
Just now, Kev144 said:

Settle down spaz I don't spend as much time here as you to read every post :bc: 

Shut up, faggot. Everyone knows the demented retard that poop550 is. :bc:

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

My niece, who btw scored higher than you on the boater safety test, which she took at age 10, can out drive you! FAGGOT!

Ok 800 FAggon, I can see you're now hangin' with and talkin' like the homo himself. 

800 Kivvie, the southern Faggon. 

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Shut up, faggot. Everyone knows the demented retard that poop550 is. :bc:

I think you are way overdue for a " MAGLITE DELIGHT ".