Blasey Ford snowmobile story

30 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Please for us lesser people, explain, wtf you just said?

Explain the self ownage.

Annnnddddd go!

put a,black leather gimp mask on .

now read what he said it may  be more clear  . i doubt it but you never know untill you walk a mile in another man's gimp mask to the glory hole 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

put a,black leather gimp mask on .

now read what he said it may  be more clear  . i doubt it but you never know untill you walk a mile in another man's gimp mask to the glory hole 

If I evah get my hands on you, I'll walk you into a 5 D-CELL MAGLITE, FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You said I was a retard from the day  you first came across me on a sled-site, right? Using a time frame of approximately one year, I have made almost one million dollars. Therefore, unless you can prove you have made more than that amount, you were totally wrong about me being retarded, so you have symbolically sucked men's cocks, swallowed their cum, and " SELF-OWNED " yourself, to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!

1 million in a year? Either you're really good at handies or you go for quantity over quality. Which is it?

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

1 million in a year? Either you're really good at handies or you go for quantity over quality. Which is it?

STFU!! Just STFU!!! You and your boatfull of drunk Irish/Americans floating around Boston Harbor drinking your guts out. 

GET AJOB!!! 

Did you even pass your Boater's Safety Course?????

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! Just STFU!!! You and your boatfull of drunk Irish/Americans floating around Boston Harbor drinking your guts out. 

GET AJOB!!! 

Too many faggots around eh 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/5/2018 at 2:05 PM, f7ben said:

Never mind the fact that Kavanaugh was writing opinions stating burning small children at the stake and eating them was ok......

THIS IS ABOUT THESE HORRIBLE SLED RACE ALLEGATIONS AND DEMS DIRTY POLITICS!!!111

Brain dead fucking retards 

Dude you call for all police to be murdered.   You really want a morality debate?  Grow the fuck up.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you call for all police to be murdered.   You really want a morality debate?  Grow the fuck up.  

Well....police are no different than terrorists or nazis.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....police are no different than terrorists or nazis.

Yeah they all are.   Go back to your momma keyboard Antifa.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah they all are.   Go back to your momma keyboard Antifa.  

Oh right.....there's plenty of good ones that just accidentally stick up for all the lying corrupt pieces of shit....get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. Nobodies buying it....fucking bootlicking retard

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Too many faggots around eh 

Yeah, there's a core group of homos. 800 Faggon, Awful Knawful, XLT, and a few others. They really like talking like fags, because well...................they're fags!!!  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Oh right.....there's plenty of good ones that just accidentally stick up for all the lying corrupt pieces of shit....get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. Nobodies buying it....fucking bootlicking retard

I finally get the f7.   Its pressing f7 on the keyboard.  :lmao: Fron here on out when you go on a ridiculous rant I'll just call you reload.  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I finally get the f7.   Its pressing f7 on the keyboard.  :lmao: Fron here on out when you go on a ridiculous rant I'll just call you reload.  

:lol:

On 10/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, f7ben said:

What a fucking tone deaf retarded slingeresque analogy. Fucking morons like Highmark , Racer and Slinger MC etc are why we have what we get

Derp nation... Enquirer tv

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

GET AJOB!!! 

I got a job, bitch! I fly out Wednesday morning to start. And bitch I got my AB Unlimited and 100ton Master's license. FAGGOT!

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I got a job, bitch! I fly out Wednesday morning to start. And bitch I got my AB Unlimited and 100ton Master's license. FAGGOT!

Yeah, but how much can you curl??? HOMO!!!  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, but how much can you curl??? HOMO!!!  

I can operate a boat, any boat, much much better than you can. I'm quite happy with that.

Just now, Kivalo said:

I can operate a boat, any boat, much much better than you can. I'm quite happy with that.

I can guarantee you can't run a Cigarette boat better than me. Maybe some big, slow-moving barge, but not a speed-boat. You run against me, and you'll think you're racing against Reggie Fountain himself. FAGMONT!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can guarantee you can't run a Cigarette boat better than me. Maybe some big, slow-moving barge, but not a speed-boat. You run against me, and you'll think you're racing against Reggie Fountain himself. FAGMONT!!!

I've seen people morons just like you operate those things all my life. Any idiot can push the go fast lever. Navigate in fog by radars alone, plan an offshore voyage or two and get back to me. FAGGOT!

Edited by Kivalo