Union station/subway to Eglinton ave east?

irv

Thanks for all the help everyone! :bc:

The trip went well. I hopped on the 7:09 am express train out of Whitby and arrived at my destination around 8:40 am.

The worst part was finding the Subway and making sure I got on the right one. People were friendly and quick to help me when I asked if I was going in the right direction and if I had chosen the correct subway train.

Coming home was much easier, of course, but the amount of people at these times was something else! It would have real easy to get screwed up/lost but now that it's under my belt, I would have no qualms about doing it again if needed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, irv said:

Thanks for all the help everyone! :bc:

The trip went well. I hopped on the 7:09 am express train out of Whitby and arrived at my destination around 8:40 am.

The worst part was finding the Subway and making sure I got on the right one. People were friendly and quick to help me when I asked if I was going in the right direction and if I had chosen the correct subway train.

Coming home was much easier, of course, but the amount of people at these times was something else! It would have real easy to get screwed up/lost but now that it's under my belt, I would have no qualms about doing it again if needed. 

we'll make a citidiot of you no time!!!