Toast?

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

starts out that way but can get way worse..but i'm sure she is on antibiotics and steroids now...sorta explains the phlegm she hacked up in that glass of water.

I've had it before. Got me to quit smoking at least but I never looked like that. Must be harder on old ass hags when they get it

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Seems the media is really grabbing onto this "health issues" deal.  Which tells me this may be more serious.   Because...well, nobody protects her like the media does.

And doesn't "walking pneumonia" typically just affect young adults/children?

:dunno:

There many different types of pneumonia.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/pnu/types

5 hours ago, oquossocbob said:

I don't know Vince. I've had it twice and agreed it will knock the snot out of you. Pneumonia can be a secondary after something else has weaken the immune system. She got something more serious. IMO

I had cold type symptoms for almost two weeks and when it really started to bother me I went to see the Doc who did a chest x-ray which showed fluid in my lung/lungs, I ended up missing 3.5 days of work plus a wasted weekend after seeing the doc, my fever would go up to 104F and I would drink ice water to bring my body temp down, it was weird for me when my fever got crazy high as I really didn't feel anything and I really didn't give a fuck about too much, oddly enough I had it July.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There many different types of pneumonia.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/pnu/types

I had cold type symptoms for almost two weeks and when it really started to bother me I went to see the Doc who did a chest x-ray which showed fluid in my lung/lungs, I ended up missing 3.5 days of work plus a wasted weekend after seeing the doc, my fever would go up to 104F and I would drink ice water to bring my body temp down, it was weird for me when my fever got crazy high as I really didn't feel anything and I really didn't give a fuck about too much, oddly enough I had it July.

Like I said, I've dealt with it 2 times. The first time was after having the flu/strep throat. (Missed work 2 weeks) all at Christmas time. Second bout for me was over the 4th of July.