The pendulum

What I find funny are all the people mad that muh Bernie got burnt and proclaiming he could have beat Trump and basically every Trumper going, “yeah I’d have voted for Bernie”.  Meanwhile, they’re the same people pissed that the country is moving too far to the left.  You can’t make this shit up.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

What I find funny are all the people mad that muh Bernie got burnt and proclaiming he could have beat Trump and basically every Trumper going, “yeah I’d have voted for Bernie”.  Meanwhile, they’re the same people pissed that the country is moving too far to the left.  You can’t make this shit up.

"Basically every Trumper."   :lol:  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Those are few and far between.  "every Trumper going..."  WUT?

Bernie got hosed by a shitty, massively corrupt party.  That's it.  He couldn't have beaten Trump.  What it shows those of us with any brains though, is that the democrats are a fraud clearly ready to take apart democracy to force their will and agenda.

What it also showed was Bernie was a complete fucking fraud and sell out.  

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Obama moved the party left but really more in token gestures and talking points than real change

He was an empty suit put up to read from a teleprompter and let the sheep claim some form of a leader.  The real movement came from the liberal media and all the complete retards hanging on their every, fake, false, carefully selected facts and deceitful lies while demonizing and trying to ostrasize anyone taking exception to their ideals.

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Obama moved the party left but really more in token gestures and talking points than real change

Rhetoric.   He evolved or moved left on plenty of issues thru his presidency.  Which ever way the "polls" of the left were leaning.   Dems like to do that. 

http://time.com/3816952/obama-gay-lesbian-transgender-lgbt-rights/

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He was an empty suit put up to read from a teleprompter and let the sheep claim some form of a leader.  The real movement came from the liberal media and all the complete retards hanging on their every, fake, false, carefully selected facts and deceitful lies while demonizing and trying to ostrasize anyone taking exception to their ideals.

Yes. And obama pounded a wedge in the racial divide like never before. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yes. And obama pounded a wedge in the racial divide like never before. 

He most certainly did.  But race (racism) was just the lightning rod that allowed the liberals to try and silence the detractors (Disagree?  YOU"RE A RACIST!!).  Obama didn't give two shits about black people.  His administration brought them almost zero progress.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Which claim?  They get mad over all of them.

That the party in general is moving left.   You do have a point.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

That the party in general is moving left.   You do have a point.  

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.” –Verbal Kint (Kevin Spacey) in The Usual Suspects

Excellent movie!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

The left doesn’t even know they are “the left” anymore.  They are just the uber self righteous on the right side of history!!!!

Ahhhh, but for “the greater good”.....WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!

Priceless thread, Slingy-baby!!!

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama was a corporate war mongering wall street whore who threw the left a few bones on retarded social issues that nobody possessing a brain cares about

really? 

did he give them bigly tax breaks? cut all kinds of regulations? besides, i thought he was a detriment to capitalism and corporate america?

if that is true, what does that make trump?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member

Paris climate accord

TPP

keystone pipeline

semi automatic 22 caliber rifle ban

Anwr

Dakota access piprline

Taxation

amensty

oppressing minorities

All far left policies that trump is reversing

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Broski made a statement the other day saying trump was basically elected to swing the pendulum back from the far left, where it had been. can some of you nut jobs list some things that made you think it was far left? Things that justify the idiotic things trump is doing?

Hes NOT pushing the U.S. into a one world government         .                          /

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

really? 

did he give them bigly tax breaks? cut all kinds of regulations? besides, i thought he was a detriment to capitalism and corporate america?

if that is true, what does make trump?

He gave them bigly bailouts , wealth concentration at a rate never seen before , 0% interest rates , Obamacare which was the largest Corp handout in history , massive military spending and military action in 7 different countries and on and on and on 

Just now, f7ben said:

He gave them bigly bailouts , wealth concentration at a rate never seen before , 0% interest rates , Obamacare which was the largest Corp handout in history , massive military spending and military action in 7 different countries and on and on and on 

and thanks to some of that, we had a rebounding economy. one you constantly credit trump for. wealth concentration? evidently you haven't seen the latest figures. wtf do you think the tax breaks did? massive military spending? anything like trumps?

dude, go back to fucking bed. jesus.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and thanks to some of that, we had a rebounding economy. one you constantly credit trump for. wealth concentration? evidently you haven't seen the latest figures. wtf do you think the tax breaks did? massive military spending? anything like trumps?

Derp

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

_01.thumb.PNG.5e4082dc11aa9b8f60f723ccf3031a8c.PNG_02.thumb.PNG.cbb6f654d357d74e0e1f2f1479b12e91.PNG_03.thumb.PNG.d816b8784f17bad6f29cc2365298f3bb.PNG_04.thumb.PNG.21cd8e7e68ddcaddb318953564528b64.PNG_05.thumb.PNG.0710c667942fb2e6ce53d6b9fab93303.PNG_08.thumb.PNG.a992be5cdaa745590cbf7b57638dd9ca.PNG

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Climate isn't changing now? :dunno:

Neal

it is always changing . and wanting to give a,world regulating body power and money to pretend it can change it is 1 of many reason for the swing 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I would have never voted for Bernie. and in hind sight I don't think he would have taken down Trump.  now the end fucking him in there normal every day fashion did not hurt them it was the getting exposed for every one to see what the end really stood for is what really hurt