Positive thoughts needed for Trackstand

ckf

TOO MANY PEOPLE AND KIDS COMING DOWN WITH CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancer is NOT a disease!!! It is reaction to toxicity ( poison ). 

I looked up geiger counters last night on Amazon................350 - 600 dollars. 

I might just send for one. Radiation is the most carcinogenic thing in the world. 

Our waters are polluted, our air is polluted, our food is polluted. 

Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukashima. 

Where did the RADIATION go???????????????

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

TOO MANY PEOPLE AND KIDS COMING DOWN WITH CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancer is NOT a disease!!! It is reaction to toxicity ( poison ). 

I looked up geiger counters last night on Amazon................350 - 600 dollars. 

I might just send for one. Radiation is the most carcinogenic thing in the world. 

Our waters are polluted, our air is polluted, our food is polluted. 

Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukashima. 

Where did the RADIATION go???????????????

You get a big dose of it every time you shove that 5 D maglite up your ass.  You should have stuck with big black dildos.  Faggot.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You get a big dose of it every time you shove that 5 D maglite up your ass.  You should have stuck with big black dildos.  Faggot.  

When are you coming back east? I'll have a little surprise waitin' for ya' ShortPants. 

Mine is due to increased cranial pressure. So either having a shunt installed to relieve pressure, or part of the back of my skull will be removed to make more room for my brain, thus relieving pressure. Having a bolt/probe inserted into my skull to test pressure, and depending on results will dictate the next step. Mine is congenital most likely! 

6 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Mine is due to increased cranial pressure. So either having a shunt installed to relieve pressure, or part of the back of my skull will be removed to make more room for my brain, thus relieving pressure. Having a bolt/probe inserted into my skull to test pressure, and depending on results will dictate the next step. Mine is congenital most likely! 

So your brain is too big for your skull, part of you must be proud of that one :bc: best of luck 

10 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Best of luck with all that. :bc: 

I had something similar. I had an  MRI after a concussion and they found my third ventricle was huge. But I had no signs of pressure. They assumed I have a blockage in  the fourth causing the third to be enlarged and somehow the pressure was able to normalize. Weird shit and scary. 

Best wishes to Trackstand too. Went to one of his parties back in the day with dragon and atticpuss. :bc: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Best of luck with all that. :bc: 

I had something similar. I had an  MRI after a concussion and they found my third ventricle was huge. But I had no signs of pressure. They assumed I have a blockage in  the fourth causing the third to be enlarged and somehow the pressure was able to normalize. Weird shit and scary. 

Best wishes to Trackstand too. Went to one of his parties back in the day with dragon and atticpuss. :bc: 

If my memory is correct, I think Mike hosted several parties that FS members were at. I'm surprised that you are the only one that has mentioned it so far. Maybe a lot of the guys that went aren't on FS anymore :dunno:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

If my memory is correct, I think Mike hosted several parties that FS members were at. I'm surprised that you are the only one that has mentioned it so far. Maybe a lot of the guys that went aren't on FS anymore :dunno:

Mike has made some questionable decisions while interacting with various members ......I think most would just prefer to let sleeping dogs lie

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

That’s probably true and I believe there were some burned bridges between trackstand and some people. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mike has made some questionable decisions while interacting with various members ......I think most would just prefer to let sleeping dogs lie

I can't remember what happened but I do remember some friction back in the day. Regardless of what happened,  I would think those members could put that aside and wish him good luck :dunno:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

was thinking the same thing but then was wondering if i got who i thought he was wrong

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I can't remember what happened but I do remember some friction back in the day. Regardless of what happened,  I would think those members could put that aside and wish him good luck :dunno:

What's the point.....thoughts and prayers is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of